What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
34c0126545d4b3e063426d3239014e07.jpg

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i missed all the juicy trash that grumpy came out with last night,no wonder he says he is barred from other rugby league forums i can see why...

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's been freely talked about elsewhere, apparently moley and the lurker know all about it but refuse to spill the beans.

The only problem I have with cover-ups is how the media is so biased in the way it treats Souths compared to other clubs, as moley said if this had happened at Souths we'd never hear the end of it.

You're on the ball mate.

Very well said.

Great straight shooting from you!!!!!

Jack_Napier

Staff member
It's been freely talked about elsewhere, apparently moley and the lurker know all about it but refuse to spill the beans.

The only problem I have with cover-ups is how the media is so biased in the way it treats Souths compared to other clubs, as moley said if this had happened at Souths we'd never hear the end of it.

Do you honestly think we are media darlings? Rothfield the editor of the telegraph can't f**king stand us. Go back to the Todd carney days and see the media hounding we copped, Todd was getting followed when he was going out to get tattooed.

i have to laugh at this victim mentality in here, you guys are treated no differently to any other league club in the media. Sydney media has a hard on for all things controversial in rugby by league. The Arizona incident last year was a clear cover up by Souths until someone dug a little deeper and you couldn't hide it. You had a player charged with assault while representing the club and code overseas.

I get you hate Easts I really do, but this constant whinge we get favouritism when It's clear in the past Souths, like any other club has had an easy run with a few things is hypocrisy at its finest. Lol at quoting the mole as well. He's as credible as his best friend Phil Rothfield.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
+4 add me jack napier with southsport,alien and r20 pearce is a sick puppy and should at least be playing nsw cup for 1 year this year,but no no no no easts will have him back on the field faster than two shakes of a poodle's tail pearce loves those white fluffy poodles!!

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Pearce has had more chances than any Souths player.Time for him to be stood down,Jake Friend style and go make me some sangas for a year.

Agree with that, would love the club to cut him jake friend style. It should see the end of Mitch at our club unfortunately but that's the bed he's made for himself.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I can't be,I've I'm saying this but I feel so sorry for Souths supporters putting up with the constant thread derailing and trolling of those 3. At least they don't come into the main forums as much anymore since being schooled. They are a complete embrassment. I seriously can't believe I got banned for a week on here for saying I was going to post a PM after a Member sent me threatening messages, yet these guys get a free reign to continually stink up the forum. What is more damaging and likely to have people leave the site for good? Get rid of these fools mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.