What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Some of it rhymes:cool:

Diego can't stand me. I started a thread about a Rabbitohs season planner and he's saying it's something kids would like, implying I'm a kid which he always does.

All i said was I'd get the kids one, and that it was something only kids really get into.
Even the publisher's info has it aimed at kids

From the publisher

Get your team's NRL 2016 season planner including fixtures, photos of your favourite players, team stickers, match stats pages and more! Keep your planner in the house or take it to school and be your team's greatest supporter!

This planner features:
? 3 x sticker sheets: 1. Club logos for game days 2. Players? jersey numbers 3. 2 x all other teams for game days

I was honest when i said i wasn't going to say anything about you anymore because i believe you're not quite all there, and I'm sticking to that. Believe it or not, but not everything in the rabbitohs forum is aimed at you mate

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
3a2f6959e5bff7c38b307ab8b75fb9bf.jpg

alien

Referee
wait a minute..

he has resided in all of the 4 nut houses above??? castle hill lunatic asylum was closed in 1826. how old is this guy??? :shock:

philgood

Juniors
Besides dominating this site, and pissing in each others pockets, I find they are of no value to the forum, and I ask fellow members to back me.

I find their posts embarrassing , and they totally dominate this forum.

They may even be the same person, and the idiotic pictures really annoy me, Im sure they annoy you also?

I ask for fellow members, to take a stand, and complain about these geniuss, to the Mod.

Im sick of coming on this forum, only to hear these idiots comments, and not many more.

I wonder the membership on here, Im sure the rest of us, are sick to death of these Morons.

If you want this forum to be fair dinkum, and intelligent minds discuss issues, please back me to gag these Idiots.

If I have no support, I will disappear.

No problem.

Grumpy.

Great post mate and im not even a souths supporter

alien

Referee
Shadow is just a troll. How the mods haven't deleted his profile i don't know.

R20, well I'm not gonna say much more about r20 because i believe he has real brain development problems. The constant lieing,

you are accusing someone of "brain development problems" and you can't even spell LYING! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.