What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bellyache

Bench
You will be happy with Waddell once he gets some game time under his belt, don't expect miracles in his first hit out but, if he can manage to stay injury free for half a regular season playing with Norths than you will be amazed at this kids talent. I watched him as a junior at 18 years old and he reminded me of a GI, tall, fast, skilful and tough.
AT 18! WTF? The next GI.. so he's gonna be fat and slow as well?

Ziggy the God

First Grade
So what are we talking? Inglis will play front row? what's he weigh this year 120 or 130kg?

Yeah, we saw the same post in the other thread.

If you want to troll, at least do it with some sense, rather than just pointing out to everyone that you have basically NFI.

bellyache

Bench
Yeah, we saw the same post in the other thread.

If you want to troll, at least do it with some sense, rather than just pointing out to everyone that you have basically NFI.
Youvé got it all wrong.. Inglis looks fantastic! ah I forgot to add a pic of your new number 8;
images

what do you think ziggy?

Last edited:

Fire

First Grade
Alright good work Newy. It's almost the end of January and you've started about 57 threads this month. You're on track to break 500 threads for this year.

Don't let souffs fan down Newy they're counting on you.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
On a serious note... 95% of threads in this forum are republished articles from Newcastlerabbit with 0 replies and very few views.

What's the point? Why not just have a few dedicated news threads and update each of them?

On a serious note... 95% of threads in this forum are republished articles from Newcastlerabbit with 0 replies and very few views.

What's the point? Why not just have a few dedicated news threads and update each of them?

Why? There is plenty of space,Im sure the mods dont need your input.

Alright good work Newy. It's almost the end of January and you've started about 57 threads this month. You're on track to break 500 threads for this year.

Don't let souffs fan down Newy they're counting on you.

Yep,we have something in common,and all my threads are Souths related.

As long as the articles are sourced correctly and Souths related, I don't see an issue.

Has there been some sort of law passed about the way you can start threads that I am not aware of or should you just piss off back to the Dogs forum and mind your own business?

Status
Not open for further replies.