What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer to take a more wholistic view of history.

20 - 84 looks much better.

I mean, if we are going back 42 years, we may as well go back the whole box and dice.

Fire

First Grade
I prefer to take a more wholistic view of history.

20 - 84 looks much better.

I mean, if we are going back 42 years, we may as well go back the whole box and dice.

Space cadet :lol:

whole_triangle_2-23.jpg

blaza88z

Coach
Oh look, I've got an admirer... :lol:

Had a quick browse through your post and found it to be devoid of anything even resembling a fact. Cool story though.

I suppose to completely ignore a few facts is your only means of defence, you couldn't even pour water out of a boot if it had instructions on the heel. :crazy:

I suppose to completely ignore a few facts is your only means of defence, you couldn't even pour water out of a boot if it had instructions on the heel. :crazy:

"few facts"... Give yourself a wrap why don't you?

If there was a single fact in that post then it was lonely. Much like the single brain cell rattling around in your head. I'm being genrous and attributing you with at least one brain cell because you have at least managed to string a couple of words together in that wall of text.

Although I've seen more coherent posts holding up powerlines.

We have 9 local juniors in our top 25. We are third best in this regard behind Broncos (1 team town) and Warriors (1 team country).

If you're going to come at me bra, you're going to need to pick a better topic.

blaza88z

Coach
Listen here you nutcase, don't address me as "Bra", I am not and never will be a piece of clothing to hold up your manboobs due to the obese state that you're currently in.

You questioned if I had a single fact, you've just gone on to mention you have 9 juniors in your 25 player squad, furthering my suggestion that all your influential players are bought.

Writing or paypal, the choice is yours, either way I will be compensated.

blaza88z

Coach
Anyway. I thought souffs were the pride of the league. Developing juniors should never be a problem.

:lol:

Anyway. I thought souffs were the pride of the league. Developing juniors should never be a problem.

:lol:

Your argument makes no sense... You criticise us for not developing juniors. I just told you we are third best in the comp, behind a team that has an entire country to choose from and another that has a whole state. We are the best of the Sydney teams. Stop trying so hard to convince me of your idiocy. I already have no doubt.

blaza88z

Coach
Your argument makes no sense... You criticise us for not developing juniors. I just told you we are third best in the comp, behind a team that has an entire country to choose from and another that has a whole state. We are the best of the Sydney teams. Stop trying so hard to convince me of your idiocy. I already have no doubt.

Cowboy's and Titan's fans won't be happy about that, you just disregard like they're non-existent.

No wonder no one likes souffs supporters. :lol:

We can talk about another topic if you wish, let's talk about tooth decay. :lol:

Big Sam

First Grade
Only one of 3 teams undefeated and the haters are out in force. Must really be worried...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts