What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We are happy to get this info on LU thanks to Newc.

How about you go f**k off an hang out with the deadbeat StMerge clowns.

What happened to you?

You used to be cool, man..

BTW, I have coulrophobia. Please be considerate with your words in future.

gypsy

Bench
Lol that is a good pic. He has single handedly won more titles in the last 40 years than Souffs though.

cisco

Juniors
Its good to have all you Saint Merge pricks constantly on the Souths forum ,it is better hanging here with some normal humans isn't it,I for one don't blame you. :lol::lol:

Its good to have all you Saint Merge pricks constantly on the Souths forum ,it is better hanging here with some normal humans isn't it,I for one don't blame you. :lol::lol:

They are here cause their club from CEO,Coach and down to the team are a basket case

Fire

First Grade
You re-signed Sutton.

Well I can't give you the award for the dumbest f**k of a club ever because you already have it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Coming from a club that is about to sign Josh Dugan :) lol and the Dead V

Dugan: raw talent but off field attitude problem = can fix, good buy

Sutton: medium skills, on field attitude problem when game not going his way + $4m salary = bigger problem than Dugan

blaza88z

Coach
it's no shock that Sutton is in career best form right as contract negotiations are underway

4 years of mediocrity on the way :lol:

Dugan: raw talent but off field attitude problem = can fix, good buy

Sutton: medium skills, on field attitude problem when game not going his way + $4m salary = bigger problem than Dugan

Sutton medium skills :lol::lol: Good luck with Dugan stringing two games in a row together on a 600k a season package,great value:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts