What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboy's and Titan's fans won't be happy about that, you just disregard like they're non-existent.

No wonder no one likes souffs supporters. :lol:

We can talk about another topic if you wish, let's talk about tooth decay. :lol:

Ah yes... Stereotypes. The mythical crutch for those whose argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.

"I'm completely wrong so I'll just say something generic so that I can blend in with the crowd again".

Love your work.

blaza88z

Coach
Ah yes... Stereotypes. The mythical crutch for those whose argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.

"I'm completely wrong so I'll just say something generic so that I can blend in with the crowd again".

Love your work.

I'm not completely wrong, I listed players who Souffs had purchased all significant players in your playing roster (all bar 1, whom left you since last season) and you said I had no facts :crazy:

You then invited me to discuss another topic with you, so I obliged.

@Ziggy, my Nanna doesn't piss on no bucket seat, no worries there.

@Big Sam, your demolition of a team who completed 23/40 sets has got me running for the hills in despair.

blaza88z

Coach
If anything pal you're completely wrong "bra".

You said the Broncos have an entire state to pick from, no doubt exaggerating a point to try and strengthen what you're saying, in the process of doing this you've completely disregarded 2 other NRL teams.

You're yet to prove my comment about your bought players to be wrong, despite claiming I barely had any facts, how about you throw a few figures my way regarding juniors, let's see how dominant these juniors of yours really are, I can only think of 1 of your juniors who has gone on to another team and has made an impact. Is it true that Souths haven't won a comp in 42 years, that must be really devastating for you, does it burn within? does it make you cringe, do you curl your toes in anguish and frustration?

There's a reason Colgate jumped on board, no better way to prove their product can change lives, however this mountain might be a bit too steep to climb.

:lol:

I am glad you love my work, I wouldn't be here if you didn't bite.

Jason Maher

Immortal
We have 9 local juniors in our top 25. We are third best in this regard behind Broncos (1 team town) and Warriors (1 team country).

If you're going to come at me bra, you're going to need to pick a better topic.

Dragons have :

- Creagh
- Cooper
- Morris
- Nightingale
- Stanley
- Stanley
- Merrin
- Rein
- Hunt
- Prior
- De Belin
- Cummins
- Green
- King

Pretty sure that's more than 9.

Big Sam

First Grade
Funny how Illawarra is acknowledged as a joint member of St merge only when it suits your argument.

RAB-161

Juniors
No probs. Notify Wests and Balmain to add one each to their totals for the premiership win in 2005 and then chalk up one for Wests Tigers. This is a great 3 for 1 deal every time a merged club wins a title. Don't let on, everyone will want to support a merged club.

Big Sam

First Grade
No probs. Notify Wests and Balmain to add one each to their totals for the premiership win in 2005 and then chalk up one for Wests Tigers. This is a great 3 for 1 deal every time a merged club wins a title. Don't let on, everyone will want to support a merged club.

:lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Is this the official round 3 thread or is this one of those grey-import threads?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Newcastlerabbit said:
f**k off troll

Guessing this is the un-official version then..

BTW, why do you find it so hard to use the quote function?

Status
Not open for further replies.