What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by muzby

George must score tries this season to prove he's a better prospect than Adrian Morely.

You said it dip shite,9 trys.Name me a front rower that has scored 9 trys in a season

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Originally Posted by muzby

George must score tries this season to prove he's a better prospect than Adrian Morely.

You said it dip shite,9 trys.Name me a front rower that has scored 9 trys in a season

I can't see a quote there mate...

but hey, if you do actually read what I said, I mentioned he must be able to score tries to prove he's a better prospect than morely.

this means that if he scores tries, he'll be better than morely.

ergo, morely isn't a try scorer..

btw.. it's 'tries'.

fowlster

Juniors
no, he wasn't a noted tryscorer.. he was pretty friggin ordinary, and that's my point.

can't you follow a conversation?

morely couldn't score tries, yet he was still picked. so if George can score, surely he's a better choice than morely? (hey, that rhymes!)

Muzby

I love you and your posts like a brother.

I draw the line at the bolded part.

I am going to need a link to support your fatuous claims :x

I can't see a quote there mate...

but hey, if you do actually read what I said, I mentioned he must be able to score tries to prove he's a better prospect than morely.

this means that if he scores tries, he'll be better than morely.

ergo, morely isn't a try scorer..

btw.. it's 'tries'.

btw,your quote is up the top.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
coming from someone who post sheep videos on league forums

Terry lamb is a premiership winning, representative player with over 300 1st grade appearances..

Just because he didn't play for souths gives you no right to begrudge him his place in league history..

Terry lamb is a premiership winning, representative player with over 300 1st grade appearances..

Just because he didn't play for souths gives you no right to begrudge him his place in league history..

No,you just derailed another thread you dumb faaark

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No,you just derailed another thread you dumb faaark

How?

Everyone here, including me, was discussing john sutton.

You come in here and start talking about peter doust and then sheep, followed up by abusing people.

If you aren't going to discuss sutton's play for 2013 like the rest of us, please leave and stop derailing this thread.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
hang on.. why we back in here again?

i was at least on topic.. you may not like my opinions, but all are valid & well researched (check the menzies & morely statistics..)

How?

You come in here and start talking about peter doust and then sheep, followed up by abusing people.

If you aren't going to discuss sutton's play for 2013 like the rest of us, please leave and stop derailing this thread.

No smartarse, you derailed another thread.

How?

Hey deadshit,no one was getting abused except for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts