What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
f**k off you dead merkin.Mods f**k this merkin off.Or better still get Mr Sattler to personally punch the shit out of him.

Such anger.

Your chosen video may cause distress to those who get squeamish seeing injury to a person..

I have merely provided relief for anyone you may have offended...

And it's on topic, so don't know what you are complaining about...

Such anger.

Your chosen video may cause distress to those who get squeamish seeing injury to a person..

I have merely provided relief for anyone you may have offended...

And it's on topic, so don't know what you are complaining about...

Firstly f**kwit,this is a Souths forum with Souths content, and thus I wont be offending any Souths supporter.Secondly you dumb merkin,you are off topic (again).

Fire

First Grade
f**k off you dead merkin.Mods f**k this merkin off.Or better still get Mr Sattler to personally punch the shit out of him.

tumblr_lmhw32J6Ro1ql8f37o1_500.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I think George needs to score at least 9 tries this season to secure his spot.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well aware he's a forward..

A try scoring forward is what the poms need to be competitive in international footy..

The Aussies have thaiday, taumo & bird. Kiwis have eastwood and Harrison.

England have no-one.

George must score tries this season to prove he's a better prospect than Adrian Morely.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well he's already got 3 in 6 matches. Assuming he plays all 24, he'll easily reach your target.

that's good to hear.. should help make him achieve Newcastlerabbit's goal for him..

however I hope he doesn't score too many..

see 9 is a good number.. shows you can find the tryline (which also means you aren't a bulldogs player) but not just being selected in the team just to score tries..

any more than about 12 tries a season for a forward, and you get renowned for scoring tries and that's it.. and when you don't score a try in a game, people view you as if you've failed.. particularly a representative game..

so someone like steve menzies was actually remembered a pretty ordinary state of origin player.. he only scored 4 tries in his whole career (20 games)..

so 1 try every 5 games or so.. pretty ordinary really.. especially when you compare that to his club record where he averages a try every 2.3 games.. essentially making him twice as good a club player as he was rep player.

and that's why the powers that be in the nswrl drummed him out of the NRL as quickly as they could.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So Morley was a noted tryscorer, fug me

no, he wasn't a noted tryscorer.. he was pretty friggin ordinary, and that's my point.

can't you follow a conversation?

morely couldn't score tries, yet he was still picked. so if George can score, surely he's a better choice than morely? (hey, that rhymes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.