What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm afraid references to the Bard will pass over the heads of most RL fans, Muzby.

Well picked up sir..

I see I can start including you in the more elite discussions.. what are your thoughts on the fiscal status of the NFL as detailed on page 46 of today's wall street journal, and how that will pertain to the NRL's recent broadcast rights agreement?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so can you at least help me out & put my curiosity to rest... who was the signing that you guys were talking about?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
simple guide to removing peats from your bench:

Step 1

Drill 1/4-inch holes along the bottom of one plastic container. Place bricks inside of the second plastic container, and place the container with the holes onto the bricks. The second container catches excess liquid.

Step 2

Mix together the peat moss and water so that the composition of the peat moss is 75 percent water for the bedding. Squeeze the peat moss until it holds the shape of a ball and does not break apart.

Step 3

Add 8 inches of moistened peat moss to the plastic container with the holes.

Step 4

Place red wrigglers onto the top of the bedding and cover the container with its lid. Use 1 pound of worms for every square foot of space in your container. Allow a few hours for the worms to dig their way into the bedding.

Step 5

Dig a hole into the bench using your hands and fill the hole with kitchen waste such as egg shells, tea bags, coffee, vegetable scraps and fruit scraps. Avoid too much citrus, and never add any dairy, meat, fish or other fatty foods.

Step 6

Keep the bench moist. Move composted bedding every three to six months to one side of the bin and add new peat moss and scraps. Cover the container again and allow the worms to move over to the new bedding over the course of a few hours. Remove the cover and harvest your compost

if you do want more info, maybe get madge to follow this link:

How to Get Rid of Peat Moss | Garden Guides http://www.gardenguides.com/123819-rid-peat-moss.html#ixzz2Rd8pw2jG

as always, here to help :)

Silent Knight

First Grade
The only thing Nemi owns is the Maroubra carpark. No one else goes near the place because he stinks and he'll rearrange your DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts