What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
Landed back in Sydney yesterday, had a sleep, went out and partied and saw family today.

Good to finally be back on the forums frequently, also good to see quite a few more forumers on here. Will definitely be interesting discussion in 2016.

So, what are we most looking forward to for next season?

For mine it's gotta be which young guns/recruits fill the holes in the 17.

welcome back r95!

one thing i'm looking forward to is seeing how the younger and new guys in the squad go

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Landed back in Sydney yesterday, had a sleep, went out and partied and saw family today.

Good to finally be back on the forums frequently, also good to see quite a few more forumers on here. Will definitely be interesting discussion in 2016.

So, what are we most looking forward to for next season?

For mine it's gotta be which young guns/recruits fill the holes in the 17.

Welcome back my fellow truth teller:lol: Where have you been away at??? You posted it before you went but I forgot.

The thing I'm looking forward too is seeing Sam run out back in the Red and Green.

Cook and Oldfield have the potential and I can't wait to see how they go.

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
whats the problem with our centres and wingers bringing our club into disrepute?

auvaá (1) domestic violence

walker (1) was involved in a brawl at beverley hills,(2)over doses on drugs

gray (1) over doses on drugs

so what else have these 3 been up to that has not hit the papers?

i dont see lote tuquiri behaving this way and as old as lote may have been he is a sight better than gray could ever be,maybe madge better send out an SOS to lote because gray is a dud and dylan walker is a star player we are in big trouble unless we unearth a souths junior or snatch a prized centre by mid year in 2016 from another club. i am livered what gray and walker and auvaa dished up to our club whether they have or may not change their ways it still brought our great club into disrepute and that is the bottom line.

JetRider

Juniors
This is not new in the sport and we are not the only club with these issues - I think our club has put in place the right values to abide by and have taken some hard decisions by punishing those that do not exhibit similar values.

We may hate the fact that we lose great players but in the end we need to consider what is more important. The coming year is a good test of our depth and the advantage we have is that we will not be seen as favourites by the press and maybe we can go under the radar for a change.

JetRider

Juniors
I can not wait to see how all the so called experts who will underestimate Souths will be surprised by our success

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Why do you guys rate oldfield? He was absolutely gash with Easts in 2012 the year we ran 13th. He's quick but that's about it, terrible defender in both contact and decision making. I could be wrong but I don't see his time on the ESL improving his game at all.

Why do you guys rate oldfield? He was absolutely gash with Easts in 2012 the year we ran 13th. He's quick but that's about it, terrible defender in both contact and decision making. I could be wrong but I don't see his time on the ESL improving his game at all.
We didn't sign Oldfield until 2013, he played one game, scored a try and wasn't too bad. He was only depth though and Roger and Toops only missed a handful of games so he wasn't really needed.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
youre right mate, for some reason I remember him playing for Newtown and Easts Earlier than 2013.

Doesn't change my opinion on him, in the Justin Carney mould of nothing more than a reserve grade winger in the NRL.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
He'll go well in the nines cos he was very quick. You wouldn't be paying him much at all so it's low risk signing IMO.

Matrix

Juniors
Pretty much every club has players that have done stupid things these days.If following souths brings you that much misery that you have to whinge about every single little thing,then do us all a favor and follow someone else.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I'm intrigued by Oldfield and hoping he turns out well.

We haven't really had two genuine wingers on the flanks for a few years. We used centres last year and there was a lot of chop and change in 2014 until Lote made the position his own in the last few rounds.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Thanks Nape I believe your judgement.

Of course he will be good in the 9s alien. But how will he go in the charity shield is the question??

ESL is misleading as it is a lower standard as we all know.

Doesn't sound good re his defence if his defence is poor then Souths will have Aaron Gray in first grade.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
It was a few years back R20 and his time in the ESL could've done a lot for his game, it's very low risk tho so I can't see it affecting you guys too much. Just look at Sam Moa, did nothing in his first stint here, went to England and came back a weapon.

I'm probably judging him a little too harshly based on a few seasons ago.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It was a few years back R20 and his time in the ESL could've done a lot for his game, it's very low risk tho so I can't see it affecting you guys too much. Just look at Sam Moa, did nothing in his first stint here, went to England and came back a weapon.

I'm probably judging him a little too harshly based on a few seasons ago.

Hopefully Madge helps him work on his defence.

doyen

Bench
whats the problem with our centres and wingers bringing our club into disrepute?

auvaá (1) domestic violence

walker (1) was involved in a brawl at beverley hills,(2)over doses on drugs

gray (1) over doses on drugs

so what else have these 3 been up to that has not hit the papers?

i dont see lote tuquiri behaving this way and as old as lote may have been he is a sight better than gray could ever be,maybe madge better send out an SOS to lote because gray is a dud and dylan walker is a star player we are in big trouble unless we unearth a souths junior or snatch a prized centre by mid year in 2016 from another club. i am livered what gray and walker and auvaa dished up to our club whether they have or may not change their ways it still brought our great club into disrepute and that is the bottom line.

Lote made the news when he was playing RU in Europe--cheated on his wife with some younger bird!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts