What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommy

Coach
Are you sure you are a Souths supporter? You seem to be condoning Pearce's behaviour.

I haven't condoned it at all. I just think the reaction to it has been absurd. He's a merkin a fine and a ban plus the humiliation of everyone having seen this is enough.
People talking about him being sacked whilst happy to support a team with a women beater as the captain need their heads examining.
Yes I'm a Souths member I can just put things in to balance and see that he was pissed and made a mistake.

Pommy

Coach
Southsport, alien and myself reckon it's Drool.

He trolls a lot trying to piss us off.

Now he's trying to troll you.

Pommy thinks what happened to the dog isn't bad either. He said this in the main forum.

Next he will disguise himself and be positive about Souths to not let on who he really is. Then he will try to piss us off again.

Of course you and alien think I'm drool your the same f**king person you cretin.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I haven't condoned it at all. I just think the reaction to it has been absurd. He's a merkin a fine and a ban plus the humiliation of everyone having seen this is enough.
People talking about him being sacked whilst happy to support a team with a women beater as the captain need their heads examining.
Yes I'm a Souths member I can just put things in to balance and see that he was pissed and made a mistake.

:shock::shock::shock:

Ok that's allowed us to see even more!!!!

Thanks, now I'm convinced.

doyen

Bench
Its a terrible signing for some many reason, the guy was just release from Bradford due to form same Bradford who are now in 2nd division, 111 games with 27 tries to his name, was release from his last NRL side the dragons for off field stuff something our club doesn't need at the moment with all the stuff that has been going on off field and the guy is old 31 in june and slow. Plus we signed him for two years not one, which i don't understand why.

Nielsen played SOO to fill in for an injured GI.

He is a very good defensive centre & that is all Madge really wants him for--to stop tries;not score them.

27 tries in 111 games is not a great strike rate for a centre/winger but his strength is defence!!

Rabbits20

Immortal

Animal cruelty it was to start with.

He's had too many chances. Enough is enough.

No, we don't need our heads examining.

southsport

First Grade

This thread is about Pearce, if you have something to say about other players or forum members then start a thread about it.

Pommy

Coach
This thread is about Pearce, if you have something to say about other players or forum members then start a thread about it.

But the two are related. How can a player be banned for this whilst other players are captaining clubs and rep sides whilst having committed far worse offences? The two are very linked.

Pommy

Coach
Animal cruelty it was to start with.

He's had too many chances. Enough is enough.

No, we don't need our heads examining.

Animal cruelty? To an animal that will hump anything in sight? Last night you were telling me he tried to f**k the dog. I'm not sure you have any idea what's going on.
The dog wasn't hurt as far as I'm aware what about GIs wife or Avua'as Mrs?

rabbitohs95

Bench
It's all up to your perspective whether you think the actions were bad or not, but in the world we live in at the moment, things like that are going to be severely criticised and looked down upon.

For an average bloke, it's almost a nothing story, just really f*cking weird.

For someone who's supposed to be a role model to young athletes (He is, no matter what you think) as well as someone who's had alcohol related issues, is exposed to the media on the daily and is the captain of his team, it's pretty terrible tbh.

How can you show such lewd behaviour, especially as if it were a regular thing.

Sure, he was off his nut, but he shouldn't have been in the first place.

Not to mention the harassment, racism and sexism in the video.

He should be sacked imo, maybe that'll set his head straight.

If not, he'll just say sorry and do more stupid shit in the future.

Not a very good look for rugby league.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
It's all up to your perspective whether you think the actions were bad or not, but in the world we live in at the moment, things like that are going to be severely criticised and looked down upon.

For an average bloke, it's almost a nothing story, just really f*cking weird.

For someone who's supposed to be a role model to young athletes (He is, no matter what you think) as well as someone who's had alcohol related issues, is exposed to the media on the daily and is the captain of his team, it's pretty terrible tbh.

How can you show such lewd behaviour, especially as if it were a regular thing.

Sure, he was off his nut, but he shouldn't have been in the first place.

Not to mention the harassment, racism and sexism in the video.

He should be sacked imo, maybe that'll set his head straight.

If not, he'll just say sorry and do more stupid shit in the future.

Not a very good look for rugby league.
Totally agree with your whole post mate. It seems like it's annual thing to see an NRL player on the news for the wrong reasons. In these times of camera phones you gotta be careful which I'm sure was the first thing Mitchell was thinking about when he saw the footage. He most likely doesn't give a stuff about the dog humping, the swearing..he would've just been thinking about the person that took the video and for that reason he should be sacked. He doesn't give a stuff.

southsport

First Grade
But the two are related. How can a player be banned for this whilst other players are captaining clubs and rep sides whilst having committed far worse offences? The two are very linked.

Depraved people like you dare to criticise others? :lol:

doyen

Bench
Pearce should get time out to attend to his major issues---the main one ALCOHOL;which is the cause of his absurd behaviour.

The NRL doesn't need these headlines.

He'll never improve his attitude until he gets help!!

I say to Pearce--get help;get well & get back to RL with a decent attitude generally!!

This programme for him may take quite a while.

I don't think he should be sacked--he should be helped!! He badly needs it!!

Pommy

Coach
Pearce should get time out to attend to his major issues---the main one ALCOHOL;which is the cause of his absurd behaviour.

The NRL doesn't need these headlines.

He'll never improve his attitude until he gets help!!

I say to Pearce--get help;get well & get back to RL with a decent attitude generally!!

This programme for him may take quite a while.

I don't think he should be sacked--he should be helped!! He badly needs it!!

Good post.

I don't understand how NRL players get in so may stupid situations. This just doesn't happen as frequently in the PL despite there being more players and them all earning a hell of a lot more money. Perhaps the clubs need to educate the players more on how to keep themselves out of the shit. They need to look around the world and see what others teams are doing to prevent this and implement it here n

Status
Not open for further replies.