What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
Correct.

Alien I hope Adam can make origin.

It would be a very proud moment.

It's definitely possible. Reynolds will have to run the ball more though. We know his kicking game can be the best, or one of the best, in the comp.

Itsmeagain

Juniors
Itsmeagain Dylan was not ever 18th man or backup centre my friend ....
He played for Australia he is no backup centre
Are you sure you know what your talking about ?..
Did you ever watch any games over the last few years he started every game unless injured the guys a gun
He was 18th man for SOO champ

doyen

Bench
yeah i watched it. what a fool he is! his father must be so embarrassed! why can't so many people enjoy australia day (or any day) without getting hammered??? it's a big problem in this nation, and i think it's sad

Pearce is mentally unstable--he needs professional help!!

I hope the poor,silly bastard gets it!!

rabbitohs95

Bench
Should get sacked; Won't because daddy's there to help him in any situation.

Typical Rooster treatment right there.

If it were any of our players, or any player from another team for that matter, they'd be sacked immediately.

Exsilium

Coach

If it were any of our players, or any player from another team for that matter, they'd be sacked immediately.

Didnt one of your blokes hit his pregnant girlfriend or something? Don't recall if they were sacked?

Pot kettle mate. Don't wage in on any discussions with arguments like that, you may find yourself being belted with examples of when players didn't get sacked. Robert Lui is another.

He won't get away with it. If anything this is great for the roosters, nikorima and Hastings were their preference anyway.

Rabbits20

Immortal

If our players kept re-offending like Pearce then they'd be sacked.

I think that's what R95 means Exsilium.

Pearce has had many chances.

If Auva'a stuffs up again Exsilium I'd say sack him right away. But Auva'a is entitled to a second chance.

Pearce has had about 5 chances over the years and doesn't learn.

Rabbits20

Immortal
On the main forum so many think it's funny and only a minor issue. These people are very immature.

It isn't funny at all.

It's a serious issue.

Exsilium

Coach
If our players kept re-offending like Pearce then they'd be sacked.

I think that's what R95 means Exsilium.

Pearce has had many chances.

If Auva'a stuffs up again Exsilium I'd say sack him right away. But Auva'a is entitled to a second chance.

Pearce has had about 5 chances over the years and doesn't learn.

I see what your saying there but if you think about what gets players sacked these days it's stupid shit like Pearce, carney, Dugan, ferguson etc and never the auva's, lui, inglis and so many others who, in my opinion have crossed lines that if it were you or me its jail or serious punishment.

Seems the media loves a dog in the lap more then a person being physically harmed. Not suggesting people cannot reform or have second chances but it's amazing what the media runs with and what they gloss over.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
give the typical Easts treatment calls a rest guys. Most clubs are piss weak when it comes to talent f**king up, Souths are no angels in this regard either.

Onto the actual issue, as a chook fan I'm disgusted in Pearce. No he didn't actually perform a sex act on the animal like Monaghan did but his behaviour and the state he was in was completely unacceptable. I would love the club to tear up his contract. A captain should lead the way not act like a dead shit entitled asshole athlete and the damage this has done to the club and more importantly the shit us fans who spend our hard earned every week have to put up with because of it now. I honestly don't want him anywhere near the side for the entire 2016 season if he isn't going to be sacked.

R20 can you list the 5 Pearce indiscretions please? I can remember him and Friend getting trouble with cabbie when they were 18, Yellow dress which was completely overblown and this major f**k up. Wouldn't surprise me if there was more but don't honestly remember anything else.

Pommy

Coach

Because being pissed and dry humping a dog is way worse than what GI and Auva'a have got up to? Come on be sensible.

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
give the typical Easts treatment calls a rest guys. Most clubs are piss weak when it comes to talent f**king up, Souths are no angels in this regard either.

Onto the actual issue, as a chook fan I'm disgusted in Pearce. No he didn't actually perform a sex act on the animal like Monaghan did but his behaviour and the state he was in was completely unacceptable. I would love the club to tear up his contract. A captain should lead the way not act like a dead shit entitled asshole athlete and the damage this has done to the club and more importantly the shit us fans who spend our hard earned every week have to put up with because of it now. I honestly don't want him anywhere near the side for the entire 2016 season if he isn't going to be sacked.

R20 can you list the 5 Pearce indiscretions please? I can remember him and Friend getting trouble with cabbie when they were 18, Yellow dress which was completely overblown and this major f**k up. Wouldn't surprise me if there was more but don't honestly remember anything else.

Gotta mostly agree with you Jack, I wouldn't be too keen to have him back at the club, roosters penalty looks a bit lame though.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Are you sure you are a Souths supporter? You seem to be condoning Pearce's behaviour.

Southsport, alien and myself reckon it's Drool.

He trolls a lot trying to piss us off.

Now he's trying to troll you.

Pommy thinks what happened to the dog isn't bad either. He said this in the main forum.

Next he will disguise himself and be positive about Souths to not let on who he really is. Then he will try to piss us off again.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal

I read it on the Daily Telegraph site but I can't access it anymore as it says subscribe.

It may have been 4 things actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.