What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
There's has been plenty of talk we weren't going to offer Pearce a new deal when he's is up in 2017 and the keys would be passed onto Hastings and Niko. This may just speed up the process. Failing that we have $$$ to spend with pearce's cash being freed up.

He should be stood down for being a drunken clown. The punishment is not too dissimilar to Sutton being fined and stripped for his Arizona incident.

cisco

Juniors
There's has been plenty of talk we weren't going to offer Pearce a new deal when he's is up in 2017 and the keys would be passed onto Hastings and Niko. This may just speed up the process. Failing that we have $$$ to spend with pearce's cash being freed up.

He should be stood down for being a drunken clown. The punishment is not too dissimilar to Sutton being fined and stripped for his Arizona incident.

Sack him, if he did not bring his club, the game even worse, his family into disrepute, then I give up.Sack him for 12 months, make him get a real job to survive like a normal human being, and make him do some courses on alcohol abuse, and human skills. Anything less will confirm that the NRL is joke run by a few power brokers linked to certain clubs!!

doyen

Bench
Sack him, if he did not bring his club, the game even worse, his family into disrepute, then I give up.Sack him for 12 months, make him get a real job to survive like a normal human being, and make him do some courses on alcohol abuse, and human skills. Anything less will confirm that the NRL is joke run by a few power brokers linked to certain clubs!!

This is what will happen,I reckon!

Gone for the season to sort himself out.

He has a significant alcohol problem that needs to addressed very seriously!!

southsport

First Grade

Jack, I think he should sack himself, supporters such as yourself don't deserve this.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
are-gay-rights-analogous-to-beastiality-rights-21742794.jpg

Rabbits20

Immortal

Great post Cisco.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Still no sign of inexpert or bigwrong:lol::lol:

I'm not surprised though.

They can't handle tough going. They run away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.