What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedV65

Juniors
Hi troll.Isn't it past your bedtime? Go to sleep.

Bunnies man you are a funny person. Keep following the team that ever since it got accepted back into the comp has achieved a couple of wooden spoons and nothing else. They always promise alot but deliver nothing. Enjoy your Grand final the Charity Shield.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Could the trolls (muzby,cleary etc) please GTFO if you're only going to waste your own time and ours with your dribble.

doofus, making a comment regarding a picture posted is not trolling... if i had decided to say something along the lines of:

"wow, inglis is so fat that he won't do anything for you guys and you'll fail just like every other year, man i'd hate being a souths supporter as i'd just be throwing my passion for football down the drain year after year"

now that would be trolling...

i do love how protective you poor little cottontails get any time someone who is not a bunnies fan comes in here and says even one word.. you act like little girls with a "no boys allowed" sign on your cubbyhouse door..

Cracks me up how they keep coming onto a Souths forum and keep getting hammered.

you serve alcohol here? sweet...

Dave Q

Coach
NO

BOYS

ALLOWED

INGLIS

IS

OURS

SO

f**k

THE

REST

OF

YOU

LOSERS

WITH

YOUR

DUMB

CLUBS

WHOOSE

C.E.O'S AND RECRUITMENT FOLK....

WENT ON HOLIDAYS

WHILE WE SIGNED

INGLIS

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Trolls will be put up against the door and have their heads repeatedly punched in by SUGAR.

Muzby isnt trolling because he was born as a troll. When he comes on here he is practising being human. Deadbeat that he is, but having said that, I kind of hate him less than many others. I dont want to punch his head in, maybe just bite him on the arm or kick his shins in, maybe just park him in actually, something moderately unkind. Only kidding Muz, but try some postive pills you rascal.

Last edited:

Ttime

Juniors
Bunnies man you are a funny person. Keep following the team that ever since it got accepted back into the comp has achieved a couple of wooden spoons and nothing else. They always promise alot but deliver nothing. Enjoy your Grand final the Charity Shield.

Bet you are a fair weather fan RedV65... no backbone mate

Dave Q

Coach
awww.. thanks dave :kiss: :kiss:

Someone had to help!!

When you get all positive and enthusiastic, I might even put your name up as honourary Souths LU member or a position as junior moderator third class.

You get to beat up on trolls, you get to beat up on our own dark-hearted dim-witted insurgents who hate Rusty, Phac and Richo. The vile, the stupid and the just plain ugly!!

Bootcamp is hard, but once you get through, the forum is your oyster.

Now back to my boasting for a second:

Fans of other clubs oh hear ye.

You missed out on Inglis, the most devastating back in the world.

You did so because your club is run by a bunch of lazy louts who have all the ambition of a whale in a japanese acquarium.

I say you should get with the program.

Abandon your paper-tiger outfits.

Come over to the CLUB WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

The greatest name in any game.

Love

Dave

Its great to be a rabbitoh Muz, feels the heart with courage and fun.

Last edited:

RedV65

Juniors
Bet you are a fair weather fan RedV65... no backbone mate

Ttime don't make me laugh. I am a RedV Member a travel to nearly every away game and I attend every home game so I am not a fair weather fan. As for no backbone, I have to nearly every saints game in the last 35yrs whether we are winning or losing, not like you Souths fans. I even marched to get Souths back in the comp. Did you? I have a soft spot souths as I was a junior but you supporters are the pits. Everytime something goes wrong with Souths it's always the NRL's fault instead of looking in your own back yard. The burrow starts with 20,000 fans and dwindles down to 5000 as soon as they start losing. You supporters are bandwagon supporters.

haha

Juniors
Ttime don't make me laugh. I am a RedV Member a travel to nearly every away game and I attend every home game so I am not a fair weather fan. As for no backbone, I have to nearly every saints game in the last 35yrs whether we are winning or losing, not like you Souths fans. I even marched to get Souths back in the comp. Did you? I have a soft spot souths as I was a junior but you supporters are the pits. Everytime something goes wrong with Souths it's always the NRL's fault instead of looking in your own back yard. The burrow starts with 20,000 fans and dwindles down to 5000 as soon as they start losing. You supporters are bandwagon supporters.

lol @ bandwagon supporters.
Many have jumped on the bandwagon due to our undeniable success over the past 30 years.

jackb

Juniors

You talk about the pits and you are talking about the phucking scum that is the st.merge dragqueens. I used to be o.k. with you lot but that giant chip on your collective shoulders is a real turn off. This seems to have all happened since the merge with illawarra and your loss of identity but it is your problem not ours so f**k off out of here!

:shock::shock:

cleary89

Coach
Can't wait to see him at full speed ahead NR. I have the impression that Dave is looking forward to seeing GI tear them apart in Red & Green colours!

Thats about as likely to happen as it is that bunniesman has a girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.