What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
Here are my 10 Australian Actors better than Russell Crowe

1. Mr Squiggle
2. Fatso the wombat
3. Humphrey B. Bear
4. The fat kid from Hey Dad
5. Skippy the Bush Kangaroo (any of them)
6. The guy who plays "Alf" on home and away
7. Toadie from that other soap which name I fail to recollect at this moment of time.
8. Daryl Somers
9. Ernie Dingo
10. Either of those talking dogs on that hardware ad

See not difficult at all.

Here are my 10 Australian Actors better than Russell Crowe

1. Mr Squiggle
2. Fatso the wombat
3. Humphrey B. Bear
4. The fat kid from Hey Dad
5. Skippy the Bush Kangaroo (any of them)
6. The guy who plays "Alf" on home and away
7. Toadie from that other soap which name I fail to recollect at this moment of time.
8. Daryl Somers
9. Ernie Dingo
10. Either of those talking dogs on that hardware ad

See not difficult at all.

Where's George Lazenby?

haha

Juniors
Thank god he is a bunny now.......now watch the infighting now.
Maybe Taylor could share his carrot and lettuces diet with your NEW fat bunny and he might be ready for Easter 2012.
Merry Christmas all!!

Better get to bed little boy or santa wont come.

haha

Juniors
LOL HaHa,

I have supported the Dragons for over 35 years....and you are tell me go to bed little boy..... I'm probable old than you father.

Well at least you made me laugh!!!

thats even more patheitic, an old man trolling forums.

jackb

Juniors
Sorry Haha,

I didn't know you had to be a pimple face kid to get on to this forum.
I'm not trolling, I'm enlightening you with my knowledge.

That sounds like a copy of words from our own Dave Q who truely does enlighten people - even dumb ass st.merge supporters.

I have no problem with your age - may even be older than you - but done come in here to deliver your vile dragqueen crap. I am all over the insecurity you guys have even after winning your first comp last year.

2010Dragons

Bench
That sounds like a copy of words from our own Dave Q who truely does enlighten people - even dumb ass st.merge supporters.

I have no problem with your age - may even be older than you - but done come in here to deliver your vile dragqueen crap. I am all over the insecurity you guys have even after winning your first comp last year.

JackB,

This is a bunnies forum that is what I'm talking about.
I have never posted "vile dragqueen crap" in the bunnies forum.
I have posted important bunnies info for you to read.
If you and your insecure mates can't handle the truth...don't read it.
Your than one calling me a dumb ass st.merge supporters. GROW UP!!
You are the insecure paranoia person here.
I hope one day the bunnies win the comp...sorry.... it won't be 2011.

jackb

Juniors
Thank god he is a bunny now.......now watch the infighting now.
Maybe Taylor could share his carrot and lettuces diet with your NEW fat bunny and he might be ready for Easter 2012.
Merry Christmas all!!

This is the type of vile dragqueen crap I was talking about. You say that you state fact but you talk crap. There is much harmony inside the Souths camp and zero infighting judging from my own observations not media rumour.

You have, in some posts, made some sense but you lose cred when you make statements like the one above. Like I said before, I find the st.merge supporters to be the most insecure and many are pent up with hatred. No idea why but I suspect the merge has had a profound effect on your supporters and many of them make me sick!

2010Dragons

Bench
This is the type of vile dragqueen crap I was talking about. You say that you state fact but you talk crap. There is much harmony inside the Souths camp and zero infighting judging from my own observations not media rumour.

You have, in some posts, made some sense but you lose cred when you make statements like the one above. Like I said before, I find the st.merge supporters to be the most insecure and many are pent up with hatred. No idea why but I suspect the merge has had a profound effect on your supporters and many of them make me sick!

JackB,
Lighten up dude....I was only stating the obvious and having a bit of funny.
This is what the forum is about sharing info, having a laugh.
I have many friends who are South's supporters and I respected them and everyone else....even YOUR opinion. Sorry if I have offend you.

jackb

Juniors
JackB,
Lighten up dude....I was only stating the obvious and having a bit of funny.
This is what the forum is about sharing info, having a laugh.
I have many friends who are South's supporters and I respected them and everyone else....even YOUR opinion. Sorry if I have offend you.

Ok - looks like I got a little excited. I can get a little worked up at times probably due to a combination of workload and passion. Lets see if we can have a decent discussion as the season progresses.

RedV65

Juniors
Even Fox sports of all places specifically described him as "fit looking" today.

He already looks slimmer than he did in November. And that's before he's really gotten into pre season training. No reason to think he won't be 100% ready to roll for the old enemy in round 1.

I think the haters are hating precisely because they're scared.

:p Bunnies man no one is scared of the salary cheating rabbits, especcially the fat rat inglis.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Could the trolls (muzby,cleary etc) please GTFO if you're only going to waste your own time and ours with your dribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.