What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
oh noes, you found a spelling error... :shock:

muzby = gronk #2

Why are so many dragons supporters on this forum d1ckheads? Even the roosters are not as bad as you, and they are born fwits...

oh noes, i'm a gronk....

btw, it was a grammatical error, not a spelling error..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
just making sure you have everything you need so that you don't feel offended if someone corrects you again...

so angry...

blukablu

Juniors
Russell Crowe was tying to explain to O. Winfrey the meaning of the 'tall poppy syndrome'. Russell tried to explain why it was that he was considered to suffer from the 'tall poppy syndrome'. To be a success is ok by Australians. Sam Neill who is as accomplished an actor as Crowe has no ego, no tall poppy and is not considered a wanker. Crowe's movie career looks to be on the wane. He hasn't done a successful movie for five years.

That's a joke right?

I don't see the problem with him saying that. I hear people knocking him all the time just for promoting Souths and Rugby League which he only does because he genuinely loves League. He gives the NRL better exposure than their marketing department ever could hope to. NRL fans should be happy they have someone like him to give us so much publicity.

And before you say it no I'm not a Rabbitohs fan I support the Broncos.

hindyrabbit

Juniors
alright nuffy's if you don't have anything to say about inglis and his pending season's at souths then f off. enjoy your first premiership. again congrats to illawarra a deserved community of rugby league and ever growing nursery of rugby league talent. if only the sharks were smart enough to merge with them then maybe they both could have enjoyed the premiership.

Dave Q

Coach
If Rusty isnt the best actor in the world, he must be close to it. He cant help average writers and quietish promotion.

Rusty is huge in the USA, bigger than 99.9% of their own, they worship him.

As blukabu said, the fact that he is promoting the game says a lot for his deep love and enjoyment of it. He respects the players and the fandom.

The fact that he support Souths well its our good fortune.

But he is making a real fist of being involved, he doesnt have to, he chooses to.

People who knock him for that would boo Santa Claus.

Rusty might well prove to be, the greatest actor who ever lived... and its a very difficult job at that level. Hes very very clever.

And he's one of us...an aussie bloke. I love his acting. Ive never met him, I imagine I would enjoy that too.

All power and good things to him.

Last edited:

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Rusty might well prove to be, the greatest actor who ever lived
:lol: :crazy: :lol: :crazy: :lol:

Yeah and looking back at Shannon Hegarty's career he should be recognized as the greatest player that ever lived.

Crowe isn't even close to the best actor of his generation. Ever heard the names Philip Seymour Hoffman or Sean Penn? I could name 30 better actors off the top of my head. sh*t even fellow "Aussie" Geoffry Rush leaves him for dead.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
The better question would be who isn't a better Oscar winning actor.

P.S. Hoffman
Penn
Rush
Lewis
Nicholson
Cage
Hanks
Pacino
De Niro
Hurt
D. Hoffman
Hackman
Kingsley
Bridges
Whitaker
Hopkins
Duvall

jackb

Juniors

P.S. Hoffman
Penn
Rush
Lewis
Nicholson
Cage
Hanks
Pacino
De Niro
Hurt
D. Hoffman
Hackman
Kingsley
Bridges
Whitaker
Hopkins
Duvall

Point proven - Rusty is as good or better than any of the above and much more versatile too! I have enjoyed his movies from Romper Stomper to Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Body of Lies, Cinderella Man - you name it.

But this is a RL forum so how about you stop bagging Rusty and we start talking footy. By the way, if you are just trolling in here to try to rubbish the Rabbitohs then f**k off back to your own forum.

Galeforce

Bench
"best actor" is very subjective and if you do not like that is your business. However i do not think any of the above are a bulls roar close to Crowe.

Some of the above are great , however my observation is they also stick to "characters" that suit them versus being able to ACT any role.
consider how many of above could be
Robin Hood, Roman General/Gladtiator, Western Outlaw, Brilliant mathematician, overweight and troubled tobacco chemist wigand not to mention also a Boxer and a sailor.
All first class movies and performances.
So you can name 30 actors , big deal , i cannot stop laughing that you can believe all of those are better actors than Crowe . what a joke.

CCJames

Juniors
Obviously just googled oscar winning actors and wrote down names. Cos crowe is a better actor than many of those actors u clown

P.S. Hoffman
Penn
Rush
Lewis
Nicholson
Cage
Hanks
Pacino
De Niro
Hurt
D. Hoffman
Hackman
Kingsley
Bridges
Whitaker
Hopkins
Duvall

glossydoll

Juniors
Ok, this is the first time that I have posted in another forum, but this 'Hollywood ' crap about Souffs is pathetic.
You can do all the thumbs up with Oprah, sucking up to GI, pretending to be superstars but at the end of the day, souffs have nothing, have not delivered in the past and won't have Bennett in 2011 (& prob not beyond). Wayne Bennett has principles and can't be dazzled by the sizzle rather than the sausage.
Dragons stand proudly & with accountability.... BJV & Oprah are not your messiahs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts