What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liddell

Juniors
The correct answers are:

1. That was very poor form and the people responsible are an embarrassment to Souths supporters everywhere.

Or

2. We didn't hear the announcement or see the screens anywhere in the ground but yes it is poor and the people responsible are an embarrassment to Souths supporters everywhere.

Any excuses or abuse just makes you look weak. I know that my parents never raised me to condone this sort of behavior. This reinforces to me what people everywhere say about the bulk of Souths Sydney supporters.

Did you see the minute silence before the Warriors/Eels game yesterday? It was for the quake victims and you could hear blokes yelling out all over the place.

You know it happens every game, so maybe next time walk around the stadium and go say something yourself since it worries you so much?

NGR

Juniors
there was a minute silence?

If there was, the rorters scum next to me where chanting during it too....

typical rorters supporters, act all high and mighty, but you are just as bad..

Surely you're not that f**king naive... For your infomation, I stood up and paid my respects during the minute silence as did most of the Souths fans around me and most of them around the ground for that matter. The fact that some idiots just can't help themseves doesn't mean that we are all scum. As Liddell said, there are idiot fans at EVERY club and at every ground in every sport... and surprise, surprise your club has them too, so take a large dose of perspective and get over it. Overall it was an exciting game to kick off the season.

I can understand that you, Faifax and other rooster supporters are upset about it, but to come in here and start a thread accusing us all of being scum is just as idiotic as the Souths supporters who you claim were being disrespectful.

btw the SFS PA system still sucks...

It was more than just 1 or 2 wankers who turn up everywhere and ruin the evening. The usual 1 or 2 tossers who act like heros and shout during a silence I wouldn't bother but when it's half to 3/4 of an entire bay then it needs to be said.

Fairfax

Juniors
And which bay was it? The Burrow. All singing and chanting and waving arms.

Make excuses all you want. It's a weak as water. Telling me to get over it just proves you stand for nothing.

rabbs

Juniors
Get uncle nick to issue a box of tissues at the entry gate for you whinging bastards.Toughen up mate,the mardi gras was last week.

Galeforce

Bench
go home and cry tonearm.
all respect to bob, however i am sure made no difference to him. and anyone really cared for bob can find silence at home to contemplate his memory or in their own mind. As if made any difference to anything you being silent or not. please

CMUX

go home and cry tonearm.
all respect to bob, however i am sure made no difference to him. and anyone really cared for bob can find silence at home to contemplate his memory or in their own mind. As if made any difference to anything you being silent or not. please

Galeforce, I have been waiting for you to turn up.

Haw Haw Haw

Did you enjoy the footy on Friday night? Were you that classy South’s supporter that broke a chair at full time?

Mr Saab

Referee
LOL @ Souffffffffffffffffffffs
I hope Inglis enjoys playing outside halves who should be playing park football

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
wooden-spoon.png

Where to?

Souffs should head straight to The Gap.

Maybe Sandow could do a cool hand gesture before shoulder charging the rocks.

Pride of the League. :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I thought you didnt go to the games? how can you be die-hard?

its got nothing to do with him going to games...

when i went round to his house one night he opened the door with a "kippie kai yay!" and was dressed not to dissimilar to this:

dhscan10.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so... do you guys have a "board" or is it just rusty?

either way, i think this article is only about one step removed from "john lang has the full support of the rabbitohs board"

and when a coach hears that, he should head to www.seek.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.