What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Dragons fan here - Why not Inglis to fullback with Vai Vai into the centres?

cause the rest of the team would get distracted with the constant sound behind them of inglis muching on bags of chips..

_snafu_

Immortal
cause the rest of the team would get distracted with the constant sound behind them of inglis muching on bags of chips..

I can picture GI shouting out "TenderCrisp, TenderGrill, TenderCrisp, TenderGGGRRRIIIILLLLLL! TenderGrill, TenderGrill".

aqua_duck

Coach
PARRAMATTA fast food outlets have been put on Greg Inglis alert with the restaurants expecting a “firing” Greg Inglis to dramatically boost weekend profits

thats a more appropriate title

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I believe Sandow and Burgess are pretty vocal, God knows if anyone can understand them though. Crocker

for some reason i imagine sandow's voice must be something like rodney rude's..

and as for burgess...

"gooooooorne git eeen unde tarkle thart preek"

"yooo blowkes wood ent nooo how too pley rooogby eeff it keeeled yarr!"

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And if I hear Roy at the after match press conference say " we've just got to learn to play for the whole 80 minutes" 1 more time, I'll kick the T.V in. (The old portable in the bedroom, not the plasma.)

get him to tell the players to only play for 70 minutes...

that's waht the sharks coach said... and the pricks beat us..

Mattyoh

Juniors
its got nothing to do with him going to games...

when i went round to his house one night he opened the door with a "kippie kai yay!" and was dressed not to dissimilar to this:

dhscan10.jpg

Way too much spare time Mugzby. You need to get out more.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Wesser cost us a finals berth last year.

correction.. sandow cost you the finals berth...

if he spent more time trying to tackle instead of milking penalties (unsuccesful mind you) in round 26 you would have made it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts