What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
i) South Sydney has lost more game than most NRL clubs in 2010. and 2009. and 2008. and 2006. and 2005. and 2004. and 2003. and 2002. and 2001...oh wait.

CCJames

Juniors
"d) Souths legend John Sutton has made more errors against the bulldogs this year than any other side?"

Souths Legend- John Sutton

Surely you had a typo with the word legend- HE IS FAR FROM A LEGEND!!

cleary89

Coach
go f**k yourselves you dumb merkins. enjoy another season watching finals football, should be use to it by now.

The Rosco

Bench
Hey SSTID, you moron.

You had the genius foresight to jump on the Tigers forum and call us
a pathetic, irrelevant merkin of a club"

You absolute nob.
Sorry to tell you this sport, but 'tis YOUR club that is irrelevant. And sorry to add, pathetic.
You were gifted the chance to make the finals ( The "finals" is when your team finishes the season in the top 8, they get to play the other top 8 sides in the finals. It is only reserved for the best performing sides. Sorry, your lot isn't allowed to play anymore. ).
Your pathetic football team were gifted a chance that in no way in hell did they deserve, but there it was. The chance to show us all what the pride of the league can do.
When soufs are going well, the game is going well.

What an absolutely pathetic, merkin of a performance. From an absolutely pathetic merkin of a team.
You lot dogged it from the kick off, and laid down like the girls you are.

You enjoy the cricket season SSTID, you tosser. I'm still busy with semi-final footy.

When you look up the dictionary definition of totally irrelevant, you see a photo of the pathetic effort of your lay down dog of a team .

Take comfort from the fact that you beat us, but never forget that your team simply doesn't matter. It's been a helluva long time since they have.

Hey SSTID, you moron.

You had the genius foresight to jump on the Tigers forum and call us
a pathetic, irrelevant merkin of a club"

You absolute nob.
Sorry to tell you this sport, but 'tis YOUR club that is irrelevant. And sorry to add, pathetic.
You were gifted the chance to make the finals ( The "finals" is when your team finishes the season in the top 8, they get to play the other top 8 sides in the finals. It is only reserved for the best performing sides. Sorry, your lot isn't allowed to play anymore. ).
Your pathetic football team were gifted a chance that in no way in hell did they deserve, but there it was. The chance to show us all what the pride of the league can do.
When soufs are going well, the game is going well.

What an absolutely pathetic, merkin of a performance. From an absolutely pathetic merkin of a team.
You lot dogged it from the kick off, and laid down like the girls you are.

You enjoy the cricket season SSTID, you tosser. I'm still busy with semi-final footy.

When you look up the dictionary definition of totally irrelevant, you see a photo of the pathetic effort of your lay down dog of a team .

Take comfort from the fact that you beat us, but never forget that your team simply doesn't matter. It's been a helluva long time since they have.

sh*t,have a go at this garbage.

Nemesis

Bench
So why are you so angry? You should be happy that your team has made the finals. In fact, we should both be happy that our respective teams have now made the finals at least once in past 5 years. :sarcasm:

The Rosco

Bench
So why are you so angry? You should be happy that your team has made the finals. In fact, we should both be happy that our respective teams have now made the finals at least once in past 5 years. :sarcasm:

You are kidding, yes ?

I'm far from angry.
I'm actually quite pleased that my team had the nuts to stand up and play when it counted.

How friggin typical of a soufs fan to delve into history to support their argument.
Let's talk here and now, not what happened in the great season of '47.
Every soufs fan I know will bitch and moan about how a forward pass call 14 games ago cost them any chance of making the 8. How in '96, they would have made 7th if the cheating ref didn't get involved.
How in round 3 in '28, them bloddy cheating refs again robbed them of a win.
And how the pride of the league has won more comps blah blah blah.
And how Sattler blah blah blah.
And how Longbottom blah blah blah.

Tell you what champ, let's see if you lot can get with the program. I don't think you are aware of it, but we are in a new millenium. You should try and keep up.

Irrelevant, spineless waste of a competition spot.
You do a Manly and try to buy a comp, and you are knitting doilies again in September.
Pathetic, irrelevant c@nt of a team . . . just like SSTID said in the first place.

The Rosco

Bench
Get f**ked dickhead. Tigers fans are by and large decent people. You're a gronk.

I'll type this slowly for you, mustard. I can see that you don't have a big vo-cab-u-la-ry ( bunch of words that you know ). :?
I was replying to what your mate SSTID said on the Tigers forum.
But you are right about the Tigers fans being decent people.

Big Sam

First Grade
How friggin typical of a soufs fan to delve into history to support their argument.
Let's talk here and now, not what happened in the great season of '47.
Every soufs fan I know will bitch and moan about how a forward pass call 14 games ago cost them any chance of making the 8. How in '96, they would have made 7th if the cheating ref didn't get involved.
How in round 3 in '28, them bloddy cheating refs again robbed them of a win.

Mate, at least we have a long and proud history we can delve into. We didn't have to merge with another sh*t team to survive.

Mustard Keppers

Juniors
I'll type this slowly for you, mustard. I can see that you don't have a big vo-cab-u-la-ry ( bunch of words that you know ). :?
I was replying to what your mate SSTID said on the Tigers forum.
But you are right about the Tigers fans being decent people.

My vocabulary isn't at issue here mate, your poisonous slurs directed at all South Sydney fans thinly veiled as a response to SSTID are.

I don't condone going on others forums and acting like a tit whoever you go for.

In closing, get f**ked.

Status
Not open for further replies.