What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackb

Juniors
I know a lot of Souths fans that are going for Roosters this finals series.

I could never imaging a Souths supporter getting behind the Rorters in any match other than when the chooks play Moanly - even then it is a toss up as to which of the slime to get behind depending on our situation at the time. Of the 4 remaining teams left in the finals I despise the Tigers the least so will be following them with little interest. Rorters are the first team I would like to see smashed!

I know a lot of Souths fans that are going for Roosters this finals series.

Only if they sniffed a ton of glue and found themselves living on the streets in a cardboard box with no hope in life........seriously, you're a dirty rooters fan. Merged scum v Merged scum - end of the road buddy.

MattJ

Juniors
f**king rooster supporters, you'd think tonights game might have been some kind of priority, but instead there in a souths forum, trolling around and flinging sh*t...
Thats some inferiority complex you guys have there, especially seeing you had the more succesful year.
I guess its understandable though, being little brother and all.
Run along now... you have a game on the gold coast to lose!

Fien

Juniors
This is a stupid idea. We are South Sydney, not our sponsors. The sponsors should be lucky to be a part of us.

NGR

Juniors
You low life scum fans...

Last year you were crap and we were beating you in every aspect, and you were either no where to be seen or humble and respectful.. As soon as you got ahead of us this year, out of the woodworks came the likes of dalek etc and the ones that were humble were fwits again... Typical eastern suburbs private school bitch mentality...

Last edited by a moderator:

cleary89

Coach
So I'll set the scene. Last round of the season, need to win by 4 to make the top 8. The club has only been to the finals once in 21 years, so the fans are excited to finally make it. The team you are playing has nothing to play for, so decides to rest 5 of their stars, including their halves combination.

They come out, and go down 18-0 after 18 mins and never recover. Biggest choke of all time? Are 50uffs destined to never make the finals?

boo_boo

Juniors
What a waste of a post cleary89.
Seriously if i followed either St George Illawarra or the Roosters i would be enjoying the moment & not wasting my time trying to bait other clubs supporters into some useless arguement over a matter of little importance or relevance.
But as they say 'small things amuse small minds' so i hope that makes your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts