What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fein

First Grade
Peen hasn't been around. Need his input in this thread.

Reporting for duty, El Choko.

You SHOULD be an expert on what a choke is but it's apparent you aren't.

Now get your hand off your baby python and focus on tomorrow, it's going to be a big day.

11Straight

Juniors
Reporting for duty, El Choko.

You SHOULD be an expert on what a choke is but it's apparent you aren't.

Now get your hand off your baby python and focus on tomorrow, it's going to be a big day.
I don't mind 50uths but only because of you you withered old peckerhead i hope you stay in the bottom half for a long time to come.

I know you are in a privileged position considering you were in your late 40's when souths last won.

BunniesMan

Immortal
So I'll set the scene. Last round of the season, need to win by 4 to make the top 8. The club has only been to the finals once in 21 years, so the fans are excited to finally make it. The team you are playing has nothing to play for, so decides to rest 5 of their stars, including their halves combination.

They come out, and go down 18-0 after 18 mins and never recover. Biggest choke of all time? Are 50uffs destined to never make the finals?

Your team is in a grand final tomorrow, and you have nothing better to think about or occupy yourself with than a loss our team had weeks ago. Your trying to distract yourself because you know you'll lose?

You better hope you win this year because we're on the way up. As you said yourself we were one win away from a top 8 finish even after being the most injured team in the league. Add to that the elite talents we have coming up through the system (as you can see in our Toyota cup team that has dominated the season) and our future is very bright. It won't be long from now when we're knocking you out in a finals game.

Fein

First Grade
I don't mind 50uths but only because of you you withered old peckerhead i hope you stay in the bottom half for a long time to come.

I know you are in a privileged position considering you were in your late 40's when souths last won.

:lol::lol::lol:

Given your username, the stench of death is overwhelming.

Go Easts!!!

cleary89

Coach
Your team is in a grand final tomorrow, and you have nothing better to think about or occupy yourself with than a loss our team had weeks ago. Your trying to distract yourself because you know you'll lose?

You better hope you win this year because we're on the way up. As you said yourself we were one win away from a top 8 finish even after being the most injured team in the league. Add to that the elite talents we have coming up through the system (as you can see in our Toyota cup team that has dominated the season) and our future is very bright. It won't be long from now when we're knocking you out in a finals game.

You have said in numerous threads that you are sure souths will be top 4 next season.

Do you want to bet on it?

The last time souths were successful...

• East Germany in existence
  • Vietnam war still raging
  • Apollo 14 lands on the moon
  • Soviet Union was a world power
  • Richard Nixon the president of the USA
  • Disney World opens for the first time

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You Losers.....

Fein

First Grade
The last time souths were successful...

• East Germany in existence
  • Vietnam war still raging
  • Apollo 14 lands on the moon
  • Soviet Union was a world power
  • Richard Nixon the president of the USA
  • Disney World opens for the first time

You Losers.....

Souths are THE giant when it comes to Rugby League clubs on the planet.

Declare your hand peasant, so we can fit you with the appropriate Armani.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You have said in numerous threads that you are sure souths will be top 4 next season.

Do you want to bet on it?

It's such a close competition, injury luck can be the difference between 9th and 4th. On paper we were a top 4 team this year, we had an unbelievably bad run of luck with injuries. Odds of that happening two years in a row are very low. If we are as healthy as other teams, and we should be, I think we can make it to the 4.

We were only 4 wins away from the top 4 this season. Do I think at our best (and healthiest) in '11 we can do 4 wins better than this year? Yes I do.

Last edited:

cleary89

Coach
It's suck a close competition, injury luck can be the difference between 9th and 4th. On paper we were a top 4 team this year, we had an unbelievably bad run of luck with injuries. Odds of that happening two years in a row are very low. If we are as healthy as other teams, and we should be, I think we can make it to the 4.

We were only 4 wins away from the top 4 this season. Do I think at our best (and healthiest) in '11 we can do 4 wins better than this year? Yes I do.

So you wont put your money where your mouth is?

And no you didn't, you had a sh*t house team which is why you didn't make the 8.

Fein

First Grade
So you wont put your money where your mouth is?

And no you didn't, you had a sh*t house team which is why you didn't make the 8.

Beery, there'd be Souths supporters here who could toss a coin for all you own and lose and not bat an eyelid.

Owning your caravan and/or rented Kombi van is not my idea of a satisfying wager. :p

cleary89

Coach
haha corpse f**ker? Good one.

Lol sold off 75% of the club.

Can't even play at your home ground because you sold out and need the 100k a game anz will give.

1 finals in 21 years. Lucky 75% of the club is only worth 3 mil, because it was a sh*t house "investment".

cleary89

Coach
Beery, there'd be Souths supporters here who could toss a coin for all you own and lose and not bat an eyelid.

Owning your caravan and/or rented Kombi van is not my idea of a satisfying wager. :p

They should have "invested" in the club then. 3 mil for 75% lolololol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts