What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleary89

Coach
So what do you plan to do on GF day? No different to every other year seeing you never make the finals, let alone the big one. I guess thats why 75% is only worth 3MM

JetRider

Juniors
You f___wits need to get a life. Surely there is more to your life than trying to put down souths. Maybe not??

Fein

First Grade
So what do you plan to do on GF day? No different to every other year seeing you never make the finals, let alone the big one. I guess thats why 75% is only worth 3MM

What's 3MM, a Victorian Radio station?

You poor dumb merged merkin. :lol:

Choke's on.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Since 1980 Souths have won the same number of premierships as Saints, Gold Coast, Warriors, Cowboys and Sharks. What does that tell you about the other teams?

cleary89

Coach
What's 3MM, a Victorian Radio station?

You poor dumb merged merkin. :lol:

Choke's on.

Really? Back in your day I though they taught roman numerals at school. Bt being the dumb merkin you are, no chance you remembered it

cleary89

Coach
Since 1980 Souths have won the same number of premierships as Saints, Gold Coast, Warriors, Cowboys and Sharks. What does that tell you about the other teams?

Lol at choosing a year to suit your argument. 1 finals in 21 years. Sold 75% of the club for 3 mil

boo_boo

Juniors
Seems like 'merkins' is a very popular word on this thread.
Come on boys show a bit of originality.
Meanwhile i'll keep supporting Souths.

Fein

First Grade
Really? Back in your day I though they taught roman numerals at school. Bt being the dumb merkin you are, no chance you remembered it

You illiterate merkin!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 Million is expressed as either M (with a line above the M) or (M).

MM is 2000.

See what I mean folks, if I'm not teaching the dumb about mergers, I'm teaching them Roman f**king numerals.

Last edited:

Ziggy the God

First Grade
You illiterate merkin!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 Million is expressed as either M (with a line above the M) or (M).

MM is 2000.

See what I mean folks, if I'm not teaching the dumb about mergers, I'm teaching them Roman f**king numerals.

You have just doubled that dickheads IQ. You should send him an invoice, but you know that he is clearly some dole bludging StMerge fan living in that Illawarra hellhole or considers Sizzlers is only for special occasions.

Seriously, they win the comp, and rather than talk about the game and season etc, they come on here and embarrass themselves. :lol:

boo_boo

Juniors
Smart or not he is clearly dining out on his clubs inheritance of the prolific Illawarra junior system & think it's actually an achievement.
The St George DRLFC were dead, buried & broke until the merger with the Illawarra DRLFC & are now just 'skimming off the cream' that comes with this relationship.
The new club has won it's very first premiership so congratulations to all involved but they need to be reminded of were they come from & how they got there.
Especially the supporters who support a club that have had to claim another clubs junior system as their own just to survive.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
congrats on your first premiership guys. nothing like popping the cherry... breaking the duck... eating the donut

you guys were the better team by far, and i'd rather see your mob get up then the scum...

Status
Not open for further replies.