What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fein

First Grade
haha corpse f**ker? Good one.

Lol sold off 75% of the club.

Can't even play at your home ground because you sold out and need the 100k a game anz will give.

1 finals in 21 years. Lucky 75% of the club is only worth 3 mil, because it was a sh*t house "investment".

Well, you DO support two dead clubs so corpse is appropriate, don't you think?

Your lack of knowledge on the Souths deal.....well.....just makes me :lol::lol:

Our home ground is a state of the art Olympic stadium, yours is a suburban sh*theap that you can't even fill for a semi final where you are ranked 1 and your opposition are ranked 8.

And finally, at least the club I support has won something.

Souths 20, stmerge 0.

Fein

First Grade
They should have "invested" in the club then. 3 mil for 75% lolololol.

I love it when stmerge wankers like you comment on the state of the greatest club in the history of Rugby League.

It brings everything into perspective for fans of the game.

The Wests Tigers fans represent all that is good in terms of rationalisation.

The mergedfilthdaptodogs represent all that is laughable.

Choke on, daptard. :lol::lol:

cleary89

Coach
Do I? Please tell me who I support...

Lol, lucky you have that concession card to get all the way out to homebush on the train every Saturday night (you have no fans so don't get Friday night free to airs). You also have to give memberships away to dead people to try and get those numbers up.

Look out for some more funding from the government for our "suburban sh*theap" tomorrow. About 3 times more than what your club is worth lol.

Won something? Not in 39 years. Can't even beat a team resting 5 stars. But good try. Your team is like the genius everyone feels sorry for. We all know you won't ever win anything. But its ok, at least you tried.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Do I? Please tell me who I support...

Lol, lucky you have that concession card to get all the way out to homebush on the train every Saturday night (you have no fans so don't get Friday night free to airs). You also have to give memberships away to dead people to try and get those numbers up.

Look out for some more funding from the government for our "suburban sh*theap" tomorrow. About 3 times more than what your club is worth lol.

Won something? Not in 39 years. Can't even beat a team resting 5 stars. But good try. Your team is like the genius everyone feels sorry for. We all know you won't ever win anything. But its ok, at least you tried.

Had a few too many to drink tonight? I wish people would keep drunks off the computer. When the Dragons lose tomorrow it'll be even more satisfying because of you.

Fein

First Grade
Had a few too many to drink tonight? I wish people would keep drunks off the computer. When the Dragons lose tomorrow it'll be even more satisfying because of you.

There's scores of the here, BM.

They truly are the SCUM of the league.

Given the arrogance of their supporter base, you'd have thought they'd have won a few premierships but alas, they've "juanfarkall".

Long may it continue.

Zero merkins.

:lol::lol:

Souths are THE giant when it comes to Rugby League clubs on the planet.

Declare your hand peasant, so we can fit you with the appropriate Armani.

a sleeping giant maybe?
south sydney have done nothing except make up the numbers in the last 40 years.

you know how I know your angry?
the only joy you get from rugby league is seeing other teams fail
you should cheer up its only a game <3

cleary89

Coach
2010 NYC ladder - Souths 1st St Gillawarra 11th... welcome to your future, merged excrement.

Maybe have a look at the talent that isn't top 17? Kyle Stanley, Peni Tagive, Jon Green, Michael Greenfield, Nick Emmett, Michael Lett, Luke Priddis, Bronx Goodwin.

All would be first graders at any other club. Do you deny this?

You can have your 17 year olds that will never amount to anything, keep claiming the future is bright when we both know NYC means nothing.

themacemaceman

Juniors
None of these blokes would be in the top 17 in any club with the exception of Emmitt. Greenfield couldnt make the souths 17 when the bunnies won the spoon.

Fein

First Grade
a sleeping giant maybe?
south sydney have done nothing except make up the numbers in the last 40 years.

you know how I know your angry?
the only joy you get from rugby league is seeing other teams fail
you should cheer up its only a game <3

Not angry at all, just passionate.

Seeing stmerge fans writhe amongst the simplest of mathematical propositions gives me enormous pleasure actually.

Today I hope to see a club win that richly deserves a premiership given the style of football they have played all year.

I have no love of Easts being a Souths supporter however as a fan of the game in general, it's quite easy for an impartial fan to say "Go Easts, they deserve to win the premiership, they've been the best team to watch all year".

cleary89

Coach
None of these blokes would be in the top 17 in any club with the exception of Emmitt. Greenfield couldnt make the souths 17 when the bunnies won the spoon.

Peni was a tigers starter when we bought him, as was Bronx with Canberra. Lett will be a starter at Canterbury next year as will Fai Fai Loa with Cowboys. Green would come off almost any teams bench, and lol at Stanley and Priddis not being in any teams top 17.

Fein

First Grade
Peni was a tigers starter when we bought him, as was Bronx with Canberra. Lett will be a starter at Canterbury next year as will Fai Fai Loa with Cowboys. Green would come off almost any teams bench, and lol at Stanley and Priddis not being in any teams top 17.

Beery, don't you have a noose to prepare?

Status
Not open for further replies.