What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackb

Juniors
I prefer to see the dragqueens beat the scum to Aaron. The st.merge supporters have their first win so still 19 behind the Rabbitohs!

Goddo

Bench
Where is Nemesis/Fein? That fudge packer dishes out absolute BS yet is nowhere to be seen.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Yes. Exactly. We are worried about the future at the moment. Not.

Even if were, its better than living in the past where your asses hit rock bottom 40 years ago and have continued to stay mired.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I gather that this means 1 for the first premiership for the merged club and 6 for the number of games st.merge expects to win in 2011!

awwww... you haven't learned to count past 10 yet.. how cute..

16 is the number that is 6 after the number 10. just count all your fingers and 6 of your toes.

and it stands for 16 premierships..

Big Sam

First Grade
awwww... you haven't learned to count past 10 yet.. how cute..

16 is the number that is 6 after the number 10. just count all your fingers and 6 of your toes.

and it stands for 16 premierships..

Failed maths at school, mate? 1 plus 0 does not equal 16.

Even if we use your method, it's 15.5 premierships since you have to split this year's with Illawarra.

Dave Q

Coach
They win the GF and they are over here like pigs in a trough. Sad miserable f**kers.

Merge on you whinging moofta weiners

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Failed maths at school, mate? 1 plus 0 does not equal 16.

Even if we use your method, it's 15.5 premierships since you have to split this year's with Illawarra.

holy crap.. another souffs fan who can't count...

just for posterity, i thought we should get an independent decision, from niether a dragons nor cottontail fan..

lets ask the NRL, the body who run this competition and effectively say what is what... hey NRL, did the dragons win no. 16?

apparently yes... read on (can you read btw? i notice the maths skills are obviously a struggle)

Young's Fairy Tale 24 Hours
The fairy tale continued for Dragons hooker Dean Young today when he was named in the Kangaroos squad for the Four Nations, less than 24 hours after helping St George Illawarra win their first NRL Telstra Premiership as a joint venture club and the Dragons club's 16th title.

from here: http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsar...60542/youngs-fairy-tale-24-hours/default.aspx

and.. just incase you are quesitoning the nrl, here's the abc:

Dragons Romp to Sweet 16th
The Dragons clinched their 16th premiership

from here: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/10/03/3028251.htm?site=sydney

or.. if you don't have any faith in australia's only public media, maybe try a newspaper:

the title was the 16th premiership

from here: http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...nal-touch-for-merger-masterpiece/1959253.aspx

but hey, if you are still doubting both independent & local media, maybe try a global media outlet such as yahoo:

It was the Dragons' 16th title

from here: http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/8061635/rugbyl-dragons-break-title-drought-to-down-roosters/

bugger me, looks like it's 16.....

by the way, would like to hand you guys a title... the title of the team with the longest wait between drinks now...

although, i guess if you are saying that this win was our 1st, it would also make your next title no.1 too.. first since entering the competition (Again)..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
dave... i'm sure it wouldnt have been so bad if it wasn't for you, fein and a certain motion by mr sandow towards the fans...

now.. i'm back to enjoy a merged premiership beer.. it tastes sweet :)

Dave Q

Coach
dave... i'm sure it wouldnt have been so bad if it wasn't for you, fein and a certain motion by mr sandow towards the fans...

now.. i'm back to enjoy a merged premiership beer.. it tastes sweet :)

I am sure you are enjoying the cicumstances in which you find yourself in Mr Muzby, but there is something deeply disturbing about Premiership winners who cling to old hatreds and bitterness while the sun shineth upon them.

I for one, went decidely easy on you ugly lot this year.

When we win the comp, you wont find any of us within cooee of your forum carrying on like whores on a railway platform.

Bad mannered louts.

And btw your club needs to look closely at compliance with RSA laws. Trouble is brewing on that front.

When Souths win, my high will come from the heart.... and not out of the 5th Schooner of New consumed in 3 hours.

It seems to me that only a Saints fan needs to get smashed to enjoy winning a premiership. Sad, sad, sad.

One would think the celebrations would be somewhat tempered by the death of young man. Apparently not....

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
dave - pls don't act holier than thou..

and for the record, this thread was started after the dragons souths game, not after the grand final, so it's merely a continuation of the banter between the fans...

Dave Q

Coach
dave - pls don't act holier than thou..

and for the record, this thread was started after the dragons souths game, not after the grand final, so it's merely a continuation of the banter between the fans...

Pah....Thats a poor excuse for all of this worming about and bad sportsmanship.

Its nothing but a thread for deadbeat SGI mental cases who want to share the horror and misery of their own pathetic existences with the Souths faithful.

People who feel good by doing bad things.

They should be happy and celebrating, but they are not, they are here trying to hurt and upset people.

And that is because they are trash, not part of a civil and polite society.

They are all about themselves.

People who shouldnt even be on LU but on Dickheads Unlimited.

We dont want greedy people in our forum neighbourhood.

They can f**k off out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.