What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
just copying the below for posterity so i can quote it back to you next season when you do your usual trolling...

Pah....Thats a poor excuse for all of this worming about and bad sportsmanship.

Its nothing but a thread for deadbeat SGI mental cases who want to share the horror and misery of their own pathetic existences with the Souths faithful.

People who feel good by doing bad things.

They should be happy and celebrating, but they are not, they are here trying to hurt and upset people.

And that is because they are trash, not part of a civil and polite society.

They are all about themselves.

People who shouldnt even be on LU but on Dickheads Unlimited.

We dont want greedy people in our forum neighbourhood.

They can f**k off out of here.

MattJ

Juniors
holy crap.. another souffs fan who can't count...

just for posterity, i thought we should get an independent decision, from niether a dragons nor cottontail fan..

lets ask the NRL, the body who run this competition and effectively say what is what... hey NRL, did the dragons win no. 16?

apparently yes... read on (can you read btw? i notice the maths skills are obviously a struggle)

from here: http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsar...60542/youngs-fairy-tale-24-hours/default.aspx

and.. just incase you are quesitoning the nrl, here's the abc:

from here: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/10/03/3028251.htm?site=sydney

or.. if you don't have any faith in australia's only public media, maybe try a newspaper:

from here: http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...nal-touch-for-merger-masterpiece/1959253.aspx

but hey, if you are still doubting both independent & local media, maybe try a global media outlet such as yahoo:

from here: http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/8061635/rugbyl-dragons-break-title-drought-to-down-roosters/

bugger me, looks like it's 16.....

by the way, would like to hand you guys a title... the title of the team with the longest wait between drinks now...

although, i guess if you are saying that this win was our 1st, it would also make your next title no.1 too.. first since entering the competition (Again)..

No, the same South Sydney team rejoined the comp after 2 years, st george illawarra was a new team that took the place of 2 old teams (the St george dragons and the Illawarra steelers).

I dont see why you cant just be happy with your club winning its 1st premiership, stop trying to alter history and ram it down everyones throats.

The St george dragons won 15 premierships, 11 of those in a row, an amazing record and one that will probably last forever. The St george Illawarra dragons have won 1 premiership, it is not then added to the tally of the former St george dragons, as this club is not currently running around, and were not the club that ran out last sunday to claim the premiership.

The Tigers understand the concept and rightfully acknowledge they have 1 premiership.

Manly merged, split and then re-entered the competition, adding another premiership to manlys record. If they had won it as the norther eagles, manly would not have been able to add that premiership to there tally. Should the dragons split from the Illawarra side of the merger, play alone as St George and win the comp, then the St George dragons will have there 16th premiership.

This is not an attack on your club dragons fans, its just facts, for the record, i dont mind your club at all, i have family that support them and was glad tro see you win.

I gather that this means 1 for the first premiership for the merged club and 6 for the number of games st.merge expects to win in 2011!

lol Are you a retarted 5 year old? that was pathetic... i would have deleted the second part of your post moron

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
This is not an attack on your club dragons fans, its just facts

who's facts?

the owners of the comp?
no

the media?
no

the fans?
no

the club itself?
no.

it's a souths 'fact' that was always taunted in front of the dragons fans all year..

any matt, the initial thread was directed at fein, someone who has been taunting us all year, so it's a shame that some of hte other bunnies fans have gotten on here & tried to carry on in his absence.

MattJ

Juniors
who's facts?

the owners of the comp?
no

the media?
no

the fans?
no

the club itself?
no.

it's a souths 'fact' that was always taunted in front of the dragons fans all year..

any matt, the initial thread was directed at fein, someone who has been taunting us all year, so it's a shame that some of hte other bunnies fans have gotten on here & tried to carry on in his absence.

No worries Muzby, im not looking to get personal, i dont believe its a rabbit fact though, i think most supporters outside of the red and whites agree with my opinion, but thats cool, its just an opinion, you guys will believe what you want too, and thats your right to do so.

Dave Q

Coach
I dont troll, I enlighten.

That chicken guy isnt trolling is he Muzmeteral?

Pfft!

And your hands are clean too?

Double Pfft!

"People who feel good by doing bad things."= saints trolls.

Now shuffle off and be with your own kind.

Last edited:

cleary89

Coach
where is peen? I'm worried. Can't troll no more, poor f**ker probably killed himself. The 40 years of nothing finally caught up to him.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I dont troll, I enlighten.

thats very true...

before you started trolling, er, i mean posting, in the dragons forum, i had no idea what a muppet you could be..

thank you for enlightening me :)

jackb

Juniors
Hard to understand why merged supporters like muzby & cleary are hanging around a Rabbitohs forum. They finally win a premeriship and unfortunately one of their supporters is killed during celebrations at the club. You would think these guys have plenty to discuss, both the sheer joy of victory, and the heartache of losing a loyal fan in a terrible way.

So what do they do when all is considered? They jump into a Rabbitohs forum and try to crap on our supporters! What a sorry lot these guys are.

Concentrate on your own club and enjoy a beer with your dragqueen mates. You may have to mix a "new" with an "old" to come up with a merged beer - its the only flavour you would enjoy!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
jack... i only hang around here in the hope that you'll ask me out...

you know it sister!

jackb

Juniors
who's facts?

the owners of the comp?
no

the media?
no

the fans?
no

the club itself?
no.

I just dont get where you are coming from muzby! Of course it is the first premiership for st.george illawarra so why not be proud of it! It is not a new title for st.george and a title for the illawarra steelers it is a joint premiership. Wests tigers did not expect to get an extra title for the wests magpies and an extra title for the balmain tigers - again it was a shared title for the merged club!

The illawarra provides your club with some fantastic juniors, heaps of fans and plenty of cash. They have every right to call this their premiership too as they entered the partnership with st.george in good faith. Dont kick them around by claiming this as a st,george title only - it is a fantastic result for the combined clubs so take pride in it!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
jack.. please read the links provided.....

and for the record, i'm a steelers fan.. and i call this premiership 16 for the dragons...

as do the rest of the comp..

Just ignore "Mufsbzy" or whoever the f**k he is

He talks out of his ass, if you challenge his "facts" he has nothing. Typical Victorian

jackb

Juniors
jack.. please read the links provided.....

and for the record, i'm a steelers fan.. and i call this premiership 16 for the dragons...

as do the rest of the comp..

Muzby - this is nothing personal but please read below the Dragons "year in review" from the NRL website today. There is nothing wrong with the joint venture winning their first title. I say congratulations to beth clubs!

What will the media write about now? The St George Illawarra Dragons expunged the chokers tag from the rugby league vernacular by blitzing the Sydney Roosters 32-8 in the grand final to claim their first premiership. In their twelfth season as a club the Dragons grabbed the glory – but it had been a 29-season wait for Illawarra fans and a 32-season wait for those on the St George side of the joint venture, making it a very emotional win indeed.

jackb

Juniors
:lol::lol::lol:

Your premiership tally is correct Jono and, as I have said on many forums, well done to the dragons for winning in 2010. Two minor premierships in succession is a fantastic result and it would have been a travesty if you did not get the result this year.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
thanks for the warm up guys...

maybe GI could offer to run the kicking tees for jamie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts