What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigwaa

Bench
thanks for the warm up guys...

maybe GI could offer to run the kicking tees for jamie?

Hey jerkface. The Milkman will be praying GI won't play, he's still having nightmares from when he launched him into the grandstand with a palm to score a try.

Dragon Dave

Bench
Hey jerkface. The Milkman will be praying GI won't play, he's still having nightmares from when he launched him into the grandstand with a palm to score a try.

GI will be the one launching himself into the grandstand if there's a kid selling hotdogs.

In all seriousness, thanks for the warm-up. Our round 26 warm-up did wonders for us in the semis this year.

jackb

Juniors
Hopefully the merged dragqueens leave this game with some serious injuries - about time for things to even out on the injury front!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hopefully the merged dragqueens leave this game with some serious injuries - about time for things to even out on the injury front!

wow.. you're relying on injury to stop us are you?

i would have thought beating us legitimately on the field would be a more satisfying way to get into the 8 next year...

Dave Q

Coach
well, considering all you had to do was win that one little standard match in season 2010 to put yourselves into the final, you guys probably should have cared a little more than you obviously did....

......which is not as much fun as punching you in the face.

Dave Q

Coach
Look at the menu board Newk.

I made it to the knights before I was busted.

People need to know that Muzby is a nasty evil vindictive troll and Weve had enough of him.

Last edited:

11Straight

Juniors

People need to know that Muzby is a nasty evil vindictive troll and Weve had enough of him.
:lol: Yeah Dave and you are a pillar of rightousness and humility yourself.

Sugar

Bench

He also drops in here declaring his love for Souths under the guise of the NZ halfback.
Asotasi should punted..........I love Souths............ All this from a closet Souths fan in St George colours from Kogaragong

Dave Q

Coach
Rabbitoh spirit that cannot be bought; for everything else there's centrelink.

All you do is stalk souths supporters around the whole fugging forum and try to lay crap on us.

You are the real deal f**kwit of LU. I think you should f**k off as well, preferably top yourself.

Isaaxe

Juniors
Dave Q I think the reason there will be more and more trolls is that Souths are no longer satisfied with winning 5/22 games a year.

The only tradition that Souths are giving up ( 4 decades only ) is that of losing the vast majority of our games.

All you do is stalk souths supporters around the whole fugging forum and try to lay crap on us.

You are the real deal f**kwit of LU. I think you should f**k off as well, preferably top yourself.

Lol did centrelink cut you off for not attending appointments? I read about that I hope you renewed your membership already

Dave Q

Coach
Theres not much point visiting LU anymore if you cant discuss the things that matter with your friends without some brain dead f**kass troll trying to be clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts