What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Homesick' Ben Hannant may quit Bulldogs

eels_fan

First Grade
I wonder if his wife would feel homesick if the bulldogs only let him play for the burleigh bears on a $30k contract. He's on $350k a year, he could afford to fly up there once a week and not make a dent in his salary!

nrlnrl

First Grade
according to report on Channel 9 news, Bulldogs have said the release would only happen if :

- he could only go to either the Broncos or Titans
- Bulldogs receive a player from that club

user_nat

Coach
Ashton Sims seems to be out of favour, they can have him.

We could throw in Micheals, PJ Marsh and Tim Smith also if they want.

aussies1st

Staff member
Can't see either the Titans or Broncos offering a equal trade. So really down to Hannant and if he'll honour his contract.

Red Bear

Referee
Just stop signing Mormons, Israel now Hannant, stupid religion.

And in all seriousness, if you had issues with homesickness in the past why sign down here again, another big money contract, when you could've stayed in Brisbane if you asked for a bit less coin.

Loudstrat

Coach
I'm sick of Queenslanders and their 'homesickness'. What's there to go 'home' to anyway?

Anyway - he came back to NSW - was he 'away' sick then?

I know blokes who work in mines for a fifth of his money away from home. Make the most of it!