What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hovering messages

rasputin, i know what its based on.

I may not be 100% factual on it, but as i have said 452 times before on this time im not a close follower. I just believe in it.

Moffo

imported_bronco

Juniors
The spoils are mine peoples.

Talking of UFOs did anyone watch that doco about the family who was abducted a few years back. It was a family in America who were filming a christmas do or something at their home. The power went out and when they went to the box to fix it they saw an alien craft. The whole thing was weird how they started to change in personality and eventually the tape went to static as the aliens finally broke into the house upstairs. The family has never been seen since.

may not be 100% factual on it, but as i have said 452 times before on this time im not a close follower. I just believe in it.
Well good onya moff, I'm not knockin you. That post was more for the 200 anyway but that little kuwu got me
emcry.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ok.. well imo, those who believe in the possibility of Aliens almost always miss the point.
That is , they talk about the great distances that Aliens have to travel when in reality, the greatest barrier is time.

The chances are pretty remote that an Alien race willcome across our solar system but Its even more remote that they will come when there is some form of civilsation of Earth.

The theory being that in the billions of years of Earth's existence, no one knows how many civilisations have gone before. If Aliens accidentially pass through our system, it would be damn lucky to happen just when we happen to have some mob here who are intelligent enough to cook their own dinner.

If you know what I mean...

Talking of UFOs..... The family has never been seen since.
Mate that's total crap. I do believe in life out there but if you have any idea of the technology required to traverse such distances then you wouldn't bother hiding if you got here. Whackos

about the great distances that Aliens have to travel when in reality, the greatest barrier is time.
LOL, oh dear, what then is space/time if they are not one and the same, if ya got the distance then ya got the time, both are variants of the same principle. time is irrelevant if you can traverse such distance, you have to bend both equally otherwise you just run out of petrol, go back to star trek

imported_bronco

Juniors
I don't believe the doco rasputin. I don't believe in aliens coming down in their space shits and abducting us either. I do this in this huge universe that somewhere out there no matter how primitive or how advanced that there is life.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
OK Moffo... to borrow from the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy....
The Universe is OLD. I think that sums it up. So therefore over time it would be unlikely to see aliens because they are just as likely to visit when we are single celled creatures.

Willow

Assistant Moderator

Assuming the Aliens can traverse time and space together... it's still debatable if they would bother visitiung this screwed up civilisation. It might be more interesting 10 Miilion yearsago... or 10 Million years into the future. In either case, we'll all die windering.

LOL, that would require a belief in evolution willow, the whole universe was created in 7 days mate, they are as old as us, they look the same too.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
From our point of view... we simply dont know when they'll depart or when they will choose to arrive. So distance is merely one of the two issues.

Latest posts