What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

cb4

First Grade
Farrell has asked for a release but the Dragons are playing hardball, and Cronulla trying to be the cunning players in the market that we are, are asking if the Dragons will pay part of his contract.
He isn't on a big deal and it wouldn't dent our budget so I don't see the problem with it.

webShark

Farrell has asked for a release but the Dragons are playing hardball, and Cronulla trying to be the cunning players in the market that we are, are asking if the Dragons will pay part of his contract.
He isn't on a big deal and it wouldn't dent our budget so I don't see the problem with it.

Well he is better than what we have got and can find the try line. Presume injury limited his Dragons appearances.

cb4

First Grade
Well he is better than what we have got and can find the try line. Presume injury limited his Dragons appearances.

Yep, and that Mata'Utai brother playing well in the centres, plus Dugan and Beale mean that Farrell can go to ease some space.

There are a few Dragons we are trying to get but they don't seem keen on giving us a leg up.

Weaponhead

Coach
Farrell's try scoring record is 32 tries from 76 games. This compares favourably to Leutele 7 from 36, Ayshford 34 from 120 (including 1 from 16 for us), Jono Wright 28 from 91 and Mitch Brown 37 from 126.

He is a solid right centre that fills a position we have struggled with for a few years now. He would be good business and if St Geo throw in, even better. He does have 2 years left on his contract.

Card Shark

Immortal
As if the Dragons are gunna chuck in when we are the ones that really want him.

Just pay the $ & get it done.

DJShaksta

First Grade
We should be passing the hat round for 3rd party sponsors to get Adam Reynolds.
Deadset throw the fugging house at him.

I see two problems IF we were lucky enough to get Adam Reynolds.

Flanno might be liked and respected by the players and he seems to get some players up but, is he the type of coach for a young off-the cuff half?

And Gal - the NRL's biggest halfback. Is Reynolds mature enough to tell Gal to piss off?

Just my thoughts.

PS: I'll tell you where our scouts should be (and they might be) is at Raymond Terrace watching the Koori Footy Carnival.

Latest posts