What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

I like the signing of Farrell & Bird both young players with upside.

If we dont land a superstar i would rather us sign young players who are on fringe of FG or had some experience, instead of going for a Keating/Holdsworth player.

The young player may not make it, but would rather gamble on them then a player who has been around for ever and still not basically made it

Webby, I can't work out if you're a cynic, pessimist, masochist or knob. Maybe you're a combination of the whole bunch. But jeez.. You would boo Santa Claus mate.

I bet you're a hoot at parties.

webShark

Webby, I can't work out if you're a cynic, pessimist, masochist or knob. Maybe you're a combination of the whole bunch. But jeez.. You would boo Santa Claus mate.

I bet you're a hoot at parties.

Not too bad at parties., but don't like Fancy Dress. But probably a combination of the whole bunch. Big time cynic but was a fan of Santa. Where is he when you need him?

Maybe Kris Keating is a synonym for Kris Kringle.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
No one knows the real truth mate, the NRL said it was because we re-signed him, but they rubber stamped the deal. Seems a bit fishy.

My info is Flanno completed everything asked of him in terms of development and training.
He also sat in with leading AFL coaches/staff to get more of an in sight on how to handle different avenues of coaching.

It seems like the NRL made goal posts, then moved them slightly until after the grand final. As a non betting man, I would wager on him being back in time for the pre season.

I heard the same.
That is why I questioned this other rumour of him not doing everything that was asked of him.
Yeah he f**ked up ....he knows it ........but his crime was nothing compared to what other have got away with. IMO.

Card Shark

Immortal
No one knows the real truth mate, the NRL said it was because we re-signed him, but they rubber stamped the deal. Seems a bit fishy.

My info is Flanno completed everything asked of him in terms of development and training.
He also sat in with leading AFL coaches/staff to get more of an in sight on how to handle different avenues of coaching.

It seems like the NRL made goal posts, then moved them slightly until after the grand final. As a non betting man, I would wager on him being back in time for the pre season.

We need him back before the preseason though if it's costing us opportunities to sign players .

Good to see him actually do as asked.

He should be off the hook next week then!

Ads

First Grade
We need him back before the preseason though if it's costing us opportunities to sign players .

Good to see him actually do as asked.

He should be off the hook next week then!

The club should have washed their hands of him the minute he was suspended and not allowed any contact. I know I am playing the same record over and over but I cant get over the stupidity of his re-signing. Top 5 stuff ups in the clubs history IMO. Ruined not 1 but at least 2 seasons (unless flanno has secretly lined up some quality signings).

Card Shark

Immortal
The club should have washed their hands of him the minute he was suspended and not allowed any contact. I know I am playing the same record over and over but I cant get over the stupidity of his re-signing. Top 5 stuff ups in the clubs history IMO. Ruined not 1 but at least 2 seasons (unless flanno has secretly lined up some quality signings).

Read between the lines Ads, there has to be more too it.

Go Nulla

Bench
I like the signing of Farrell & Bird both young players with upside.

If we dont land a superstar i would rather us sign young players who are on fringe of FG or had some experience, instead of going for a Keating/Holdsworth player.

The young player may not make it, but would rather gamble on them then a player who has been around for ever and still not basically made it

We signed Farrell ?

Latest posts