What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

webShark

Back on thread. Saw Gall yesterday with his leg brace back on. Bit of a concern as he cant have played for about 6 weeks.

chewsta

First Grade
Saw something recently on one of the FB pages about that the other day Webby. It was a screenshot of Gal's instagram account saying he was going in for surgery to have his ankle cleaned up finally, due to the injury he sustained in round one this year.

Saw something recently on one of the FB pages about that the other day Webby. It was a screenshot of Gal's instagram account saying he was going in for surgery to have his ankle cleaned up finally, due to the injury he sustained in round one this year.

It didnt stop him playing origin

southland

Juniors
I'd like to be able to talk about the Fifita Bros. The potential is there but they are a long way off.

A coach would help... Over the absence. Over the years Cronulla has always delighted and surprised me and of course shit me to tears...

SadShark

Bench
I too, was both delighted and surprised at how zesty the back wash from my vomit tasted, after viewing said incessant 2014 Sharks beatings.

Savoury, one would say........

webShark

I'd like to be able to talk about the Fifita Bros. The potential is there but they are a long way off.

A coach would help... Over the absence. Over the years Cronulla has always delighted and surprised me and of course shit me to tears...

D Fifita will shit you to tears. Worth the gamble but not up to it. Never at the same level as Andrew. Reserve grader if ever I saw one. 25 and played about 1 first grade game. How long do you give him? Tbh, even his brother is a long way off. We should have picked him up on the cheap instead of the reported 600k. What options did he have? Bulldogs and Union pulled out. Best case of fame gone to his head in a while and he ends up on big bucks ,playing crap , and now on rehab. Cronullafied.

We have gone from gun props to below average.

A Fifita - big head
D Fifita - footy Show side kick
Gibbs and Ross retired
Vave , say no more
Richard - ditto
Gall - refuses to play there.

Can Jack Bird play prop? :)

Special K

Coach
James Gavet just went to the Broncos. Just what we needed... The radio reports we are interested in Rose but can't do anything until Flanno is back.

Card Shark

Immortal
I'd say a certainty Mad. Wish we'd got him beforehand.... But we don't have a coach to make the decisions.

webShark

What about Brett Stewart joining his mate Watmong?

Tough on Parra. If he returns will they have the cash? Who keeps 800k free in the cap? If they want him , be forced to cut others. Brett Stewart a good buy for them. His retirement might come around the same time as Hayne's inevitable return.

Latest posts