What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

azzah72

Bench
Whatever happened to this guy? I remember him killing it coming through the ranks with Fergo, I always thought he had a big future at NRL level. Then he just vanished.

Wasn't he the guy that allegedly got involved in some "very bad things"

Last I heard he was playing in Dubbo or something.

chewsta

First Grade
Wasn't he the guy that allegedly got involved in some "very bad things"

Last I heard he was playing in Dubbo or something.

Oh really? I dont know anything about it but that probably explains it Azzah, What a waste of talent.

tye

Juniors
Also Jake Goodwins brother Lou signed with Mounties in NSW Cup. 23 yo who captained Roosters u/20 a few years ago and has been playing with Albury in group 9 winning 3 gf's in a row and was player of the gf. Most rate him a better footballer then Jake!

southland

Juniors
Isn't the nightingale rumour a hoax made up by a St George fan to demo how fickle the rumour journos are?

Card Shark

Immortal
I thought Nightingale was underwhelming this year. Maybe he's on a big downhill slide?

How old is he?

amcoglory

Juniors
would have been great to get albert back
I assume it was because of his past actions at the sharks and Newcastle is the reason why they didn't try to get him back here.

such a great talent a shame to see him go to the UK

Madsharkie

First Grade
Not sure about Albert's longevity in the game injury wise.

Apparently only played 10 games for the tits this year. Not what you need from your number one halfback. Still wish we had him though. I was one of the few sad that we lost him.

Special K

Coach
Albert has been in NRL system for 6 seasons over 4 clubs and played 47 NRL games. Waste of talent and cap space until he gets his head screwed on.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I'm hearing Mose Masoe is back in town and wants to stay.

Hearing manly could be front runners but he is very much open to offers as of today

Card Shark

Immortal
Albert has been in NRL system for 6 seasons over 4 clubs and played 47 NRL games. Waste of talent and cap space until he gets his head screwed on.

In the titans forum there was transcript of an interview with coach Henry saying he didn't act professionally in his injury rehab.

Poor form.