What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

shaggs

Coach
Why do we need a hooker on the bench??

Ennis plays 80. Put a back rower there. Or ayshford.

cb4

First Grade
He retweeted and fav'd my comment about him at the Sharks. He also fav'd all the dragons fans asking him to stay.

Seems like a kid who has signed but is still working out social media :sarcasm:

Sounds like an egomaniac.

To be honest, I am not holding my breath on a signing of a young kid with no clear position, he isn't going to make or break our team, and he isn't going to propel us into the top 4.

A good half back, another prop, maybe a youngish backrower with first grade experience as well.
And some backs. I heard we had a sniff at Uate but if he leaves we will be out bid by the Raiders.

We should be looking at the brothers on the wings for the Knights, or the one playing for the Dragons, at full strength, I can't see him getting consistent minutes.

Rumours are Ben Barba is heading back to Sydney as well, we should through ourselves at the front of the auction.

chewsta

First Grade
Ide love Barba here playing 5/8 for us.
I'm guesing Toddy purchased a one way ticket to Bali?

Quigs

Immortal
How the intercourse could we be chasing Rehab Benny. I thought he was virtually run out of Syd-a-ney.

Now he wants back, is that what I am hearing from youse.

george43

Juniors
Sounds like an egomaniac.

To be honest, I am not holding my breath on a signing of a young kid with no clear position, he isn't going to make or break our team, and he isn't going to propel us into the top 4.

A good half back, another prop, maybe a youngish backrower with first grade experience as well.
And some backs. I heard we had a sniff at Uate but if he leaves we will be out bid by the Raiders.

We should be looking at the brothers on the wings for the Knights, or the one playing for the Dragons, at full strength, I can't see him getting consistent minutes.

Rumours are Ben Barba is heading back to Sydney as well, we should through ourselves at the front of the auction.

You obviously don't know him, nor have you seen him play.

george43

Juniors
I'm not too sure what going on with this signing. I thought it would have been announced by now.

The dragons have pretty much dogged him. At the start of the year they pretty much guaranteed him a start in firsts. He had every right to be angry considering the footy he has displayed in the 20's.

The story I'm hearing is he isn't to happy with Dean Young and Ben Hornby. I'm also hearing he isn't the only person within the club they have rubbed up the wrong way. Throw in the fact they keep playing him out of position and you have a bloke that doesn't want to be there.

Going from his twitter account he is following the sharks(which players at rival clubs don't usually do) but his comments are quite odd to say the least

For the last time Jack Bird is a fullback!!

Quigs

Immortal
Barba in the shire?

May as well just re-sign Carney

Sign both, with three more sleeps to go until the end of the 2014 season I don't give a crap who we get, or get back.

Lifeliners, rehabers...... after seeing that FLUFFY crap in last weekends Brissie Sunday Paper about Bennett chasing the kiwi Packer as soon as he gets out of gaol (for serious assault which included stompin on the victims head) .... who really cares who signs what.

Packer gets out in late Jan15