What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Jono Russell

Bench
It's a squad that has a lot of potential.

If Fafita and Graham get back in form
If Brown, Gagan, Leutele and Feki all improve further after a full pre season.
If Gordon has a big year
If Gal and Lewis (and rest of team) stay fit
And if we get good service from Ennis and Robson

If all the above happen we could do something special with that squad.

Quigs

Immortal
Won't go anywhere without an exceptional halfback or a 5/8.

The modern game requires it.

Card Shark

Immortal
We'd have gone a lot better if we didnt start the season with 1/2 a team out (how does that happen?) & finish with a full team out.

I'm prepared to cut em some slack over that.

Quigs

Immortal
Is this Bird fella confirmee by the club as signed or not?
BLJsV1UCAAA6IPq.jpg:large

Craigshark

First Grade
Won't do any different next year unless we buy some halves. Geez, bring Todd back if it's our only option. I just want to see one premiership, I don't care who's playing for us.

chewsta

First Grade
Quigs HAHAHAHA! Im at work, on the sly sneaking a peak at the forum, that made me f**king laugh mate..

The Popper

Bench
That game against the Cowboys put a smile on my face that I haven't had for a long, long time. Perhaps, just perhaps, the young blokes coming through will mature together and give us a formidable side like the ones we had starting in the 70's and then in the 90's. Maybe our good team happen every 20 years or so?

Since 73

First Grade
There's talent there for sure.

But top 4 - 6 need an X factor.
Souths without inglis or storm without Cronk or cowgirls without Thurston .... They would all come way back to the field despite their other talent.

Carney was ours.

He had a shit year.

We had a shit year. Obviously many other factors as well contributed.

Gallen chews up a lot of dollars which a match winner should/could be paid.
He is an enforcer. An inspirer.
Not a matchwinner.

Cant see us making semis..... But a good year injury wise could lay a good platform for 2016.

But we need to get a Hunt or Shaun Johnson or unearth a young gun.

The MAIN problem l see is our young talent being developed or utilised properly.

Flanno is a sticky clone - wants to buy 'firstgraders' and cannot identify nor bring talent thru.
These pups who have been impressing?....they will slot straight back behind the ayshfords next year.

Unless....