What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

george43

Juniors
=george43;10462866;44167]Flanno would have slept well last night[/QUOTE]

Theres a rival club about to implode

SadShark

Bench
I said some time back next year will be a massive turnaround for the sharks. Of this I am certain. And yes the rival club in question is looking at the spoon.

Wheeeeeeeeewwww, that is one hell of a big relief. Here am I thinking we had now settled into being a bunch of shit kaarnts with an Xtreme sport culture for being arse stains of the NRL and now I have to put up with being minor and major premiers for 2015.

Skews me whilst I slip off to dack meself and have a tad of a dabble in interference on the worm from Dune.

george43

Juniors
Wheeeeeeeeewwww, that is one hell of a big relief. Here am I thinking we had now settled into being a bunch of shit kaarnts with an Xtreme sport culture for being arse stains of the NRL and now I have to put up with being minor and major premiers for 2015.

Skews me whilst I slip off to dack meself and have a tad of a dabble in interference on the worm from Dune.

no more need to be sad

Special K

Coach
I think the rumour about Merrin is for at the end of his contract as he has another year to run. If we sign Farrell and Beale which allows the Dragons to blood Bird then that is dumb. We need players who can play more then one position and Farrell/Beale/Bird tick that box which pleases me.

We should be on the phone to Lloyd Perritt, Glenn Hall/Willie Mason for a year. We need props. Watch us sign George Rose. I see we have told Gibbs he isn't required for next year. I find that strange but I can live with it as he seemed off the pace in 2014.

Realistically we need 4 or more NRL quality signings to replace what we have lost in ryan, morris, de gois, carney before you factor in the rest. I can't believe how quiet we have been in the market with 18 guys out of our "squad" off contract/gone.

Expanding on my last post.. Our depth as it stands is f**ked and our squad is not balanced at all. Even if we sign say Beale and Farrell we would need to get rid of one of Ayshford/Leutele as we have so many backs on the books.

Fullback

Gordon, Holmes, Brown, Gardner(?)

Wing

Gagan, Feki, Brown, Holmes, Gordon

Centre

Leutele, Ayshford, Brown, Gagan, Feki, Gordon

5/8

Brown, Graham, Lewis

Half

Robson, Brown

Prop

Fifita, Taga, Prior, D.Fifita

Hooker

Ennis, Politoni?

Backrow

Graham, Lewis, Gallen, Heighington, Arona, Tupou

Last edited:

Weaponhead

Coach
I think the rumour about Merrin is for at the end of his contract as he has another year to run. If we sign Farrell and Beale which allows the Dragons to blood Bird then that is dumb. We need players who can play more then one position and Farrell/Beale/Bird tick that box which pleases me.

We should be on the phone to Lloyd Perritt, Glenn Hall/Willie Mason for a year. We need props. Watch us sign George Rose. I see we have told Gibbs he isn't required for next year. I find that strange but I can live with it as he seemed off the pace in 2014.

Realistically we need 4 or more NRL quality signings to replace what we have lost in ryan, morris, de gois, carney before you factor in the rest. I can't believe how quiet we have been in the market with 18 guys out of our "squad" off contract/gone.

Expanding on my last post.. Our depth as it stands is f**ked and our squad is not balanced at all. Even if we sign say Beale and Farrell we would need to get rid of one of Ayshford/Leutele as we have so many backs on the books.

Fullback

Gordon, Holmes, Brown, Gardner(?)

Wing

Gagan, Feki, Brown, Holmes, Gordon

Centre

Leutele, Ayshford, Brown, Gagan, Feki, Gordon

5/8

Brown, Graham, Lewis

Half

Robson, Brown

Prop

Fifita, Taga, Prior, D.Fifita

Hooker

Ennis, Politoni?

Backrow

Graham, Lewis, Gallen, Heighington, Arona, Tupou

Don't worry mate. George says that Flanno is all over it.

carcharias

Immortal
Gibbs didn't even want to play this year.

Quiet on the market?
Well ... 2 blokes we have coming just dispatched the storm.
All things considered that is a f**king miracle I think.

Latest posts