What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How awful are the Warriors?!!!

rlforever

Juniors
Did they really make the Grand Final last year??!!

The Storm must be pissed off they lost to this rabble in the Prelim Final.

Being a Warriors supporter must be so frustrating

Snappy

Coach
Did you miss the other 'lets bag the Warriors' thread ?

FFS, Stop starting thread every time ya wanna bag someone

BranVan3000

Coach
Thread should be how shit are the Warriors without Cleary. Or how shit are the Warriors under McClennan.

In any case, that was a bad loss. They can still bounce back at any time, hopefully not against Souths

Dr_Deez

Juniors
This is so 2009 all over again, something is not right in this squad, Ivan never should of been let go, he must be crying watching everything he built. I was willing to give Bluey a chance, but after 6 weeks of the same guys making the same mistakes I have had enough. They didn't look like they was talking with each other, didn't look worried about anything, just horrible. Matthew Johns got it spot on when he said warriors wouldn't make the 8, rookie coach, young team. this going to be a long year for warrior fans.

Bretto

Bench
Mateo is a solid back rower, yet they start him on the bench, then bring him on after they're down like 16-0. Why?

BranVan3000

Coach
This is so 2009 all over again, something is not right in this squad, Ivan never should of been let go, he must be crying watching everything he built. I was willing to give Bluey a chance, but after 6 weeks of the same guys making the same mistakes I have had enough. They didn't look like they was talking with each other, didn't look worried about anything, just horrible. Matthew Johns got it spot on when he said warriors wouldn't make the 8, rookie coach, young team. this going to be a long year for warrior fans.
I heard somebody talking about McClennan, and they seemed to think he was too chilled out, a bit too relaxed and too much the kind of guy who wants to be everyone's friend. I don't think he's a coach, and I don't think he'll be making any tough decisions. The Warriors look like they have no pressure on them

Dr_Deez

Juniors
yeah i don't understand mateo off the bench, we need spark and he offers it. yet another stupid coaching call, why is Roapati playing after a long injury? should be playing NSW cup to get match fit, Nathan Friend hasn't showen me anything, Lewis Brown was better out of dummy half in the trials and early rounds.

Grapple

Bench
Mateo should start and Hurrell should be in for Ropati. I think you guys miss Locke too and his support play. There's so many ball players in that squad I can't understand how they don't rip teams apart with second phase play?

Dr_Deez

Juniors
like Ben Henry but he ain't a centre, Inu & Hurrell would be my starting centres, I think i'd play Manu in a more T rex style and have Fish on the wing with Locke at the back. They just don't look like they do any work on D, last year there lind D was good this year it doesn't exist.

aussies1st

Staff member
This time last year the Warriors were in a similar position. Even their late finals surge was on the back of comebacks after letting the opposition get away to a flier. This season they are doing the same but the comeback has deserted them lately.

Cletus

First Grade
Would rather see Daniel Anderson back, he would be the only available coach i'd like to see.

No way, he's the best media commentator there is. And he's coaching some high schools union team how to tackle.

Dr_Deez

Juniors
This time last year our win loss was similar, but we wern't looking as bad as we look now, to me we look more like we did in 2009.