What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How competitive is JT?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Yeah, I'm pretty sure if JT chose basketball, he'd have more MVP awards than Jordan & James combined.

Such is his competitiveness.

It's all about MVP awards. Championships, Premierships... these things are very overrated.

Incorrect

Coach
Yeah, I'm pretty sure if JT chose basketball, he'd have more MVP awards than Jordan & James combined.

Such is his competitiveness.

It's all about MVP awards. Championships, Premierships... these things are very overrated.

Can you imagne how many dunk contests JT would have won by now if he chose to compete in them?

Rod

Bench
Pffft. Michael Jordan outdoes him easily. Stories of his competitiveness at everything are the stuff of lore. Is one of the reasons many NBA players (including many of his team mates) found it hard to get on with him. JT looks like he's in kindergarden by comparison.

Agreed I was going to mention MJ, the guy was basically a nutjob he wanted to win so badly.

betcats

Referee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutty1986
I hear JT had a twin but ate him in the womb. Competitor.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though Kobe Bryant is the most competitive Ive ever seen or heard of. Phil Jackson said his work ethic was ridiculous, like actually psychotic no one else came close apparently.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
so much butthurt in here.
you plebs realise its the commentators that carry on with this shit don't you?
its not like he goes around saying it himself

DiegoNT

First Grade
How competitive is Kurt Gidley? No matter how many errors, bad plays or missed tackles he's had in a game, his always there still competing.

How competitive is Kurt Gidley? No matter how many errors, bad plays or missed tackles he's had in a game, his always there still competing.

Not sure what that comment was meant to achieve. Gidley is probably the most hated Knights player of all time by Knights fans.