What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How dedicated a Raiders supporter are you?

Ferret

Juniors
Yep the scarf is not not bad ..... have you ever tried putting the pocket on the scarf on your head and letting the scarf drape behind your back

Don't laugh I've seen him do it !!!!

azza

Juniors
ferret you goose, what are you doing here :lol: . You should be on your prayer mat at the moment

All i can say is..ever since a started following footy i was a canberra fan...........and it all started with me having a fascination with mal meninga when i was like really young........i always said his name wrong....mal maminga

greeneyed

First Grade
Ferret is a regular on the Raiders Debate Page.... at RL..... and the Debate Page is good at times.

joel

Juniors
Ferret... good to see you've joined here too. The whole gang's almost here. Now we just need Butterfly, Napalm and Astro! Cheers mate.

greeneyed

First Grade
The realists TAKE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts