What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did we end up here?

Suitman

Post Whore
Cheers mate. Mrs O'Speedwagon would probably beg to differ (she's fairly pissed off at having to write O'Speedwagon on every form she fills in).

More seriously....the site has enough shit stirrers...doesn't need another, so I'll leave that to others..

Mrs O'Speedwagon needs to get a stamp made up. Would make life easier.
And you are one of the elite few who offer anything of substance to this Eels forum.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Pleased to see you stay above that
Meh. I give back what others throw my way. Pleased to see you pull them up for it too...
Bartman will be on here a lot more too now that he has finished with Charlotte Dawson and can concentrate on the three amigos.
Quality contribution again, but I think you got it the wrong way around BF. I'll actually be on here a lot less over summer (once the GF's done and dusted), and I'll finish with the three amigos when they pull their heads in and are finished with me.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I love how it's not old and lame when bart and Gronk and iFreak (#3amigos) are putting shit on people you don't like.

bartman

Immortal
#SoCanYouSmartarse
But I'm not the one instigating a whinge about what other people on here post...
Tell Bart to shut up then. Or put us all on Ignore.
Yeah, 'cos that's going to work :lol:.

If it wasn't for all the "Thaidays" around here (third men in), then it wouldn't get this boring or repetitive. By Thaiday's i mean people (while not discussing the topic of a thread) who feel the need to interject make (generally negative) commentary and generalisations about forum members on behalf of other people. Now that's boring, and there's some prime examples of the practice in this very thread.

On topic, it's no wonder our club "ended up here" since a bunch of nuffies on a fan forum can't help themselves but to gang up, nit pick and infight. :crazy: