What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How funny is it for Raiders fans...

Raider Azz

Bench
simon says said:
I fail to see how this is a tigers anything....

Its a raider bitchfest.......vs everyone else.
the fact that the majority of posts are from tigers wanks like you proves that it is.

TGM

Juniors
I find it interesting that there is so much hostility from the Tigers fans. Of all the teams supporters I would have thought that the tigers would be the most empathic to Canberra's plight. Only two years ago they were in the same situation as us. Lots of young kids in the team who wern't household names. As such they were subject to the same type of media bashing, spoon predictions etc that the raiders are going through now. Your team of young, up and comers managed to take out the premiership against all odds. While I seriously doubt the raiders will manage the same feat, I wouldn't write them off from a top 8 position just yet. They are already playing some good football, give them awhile to gel and I suspect they will be causing quite a few upsets.

As for channel nine, the NRL should have a clause in their contract that ensures a minimum amount of FTA games for all teams. With the way things currently stand, the ones being hurt the most are the fans and sponsors. Without either of them the NRL wouldn't exist.

innsaneink said:
Yet youre petty enough to try and demean myself an HT in your sig- hypocrite.

Well.....you keep coming back, not the actions of someone that dont give a f**k.

How is my sig demeaning you genius??? Its simple fact, there is no mistakes, yourself and hybrid didn't like it, so I changed it to suit LU's king and queens needs.

innsaneink

Referee
Do faiders fans ever stop? Do they have nothing better to do? Bloody hell get a life!

Viktoria, I did say "try and demean myself and hybrid"
We all know youve failed miserably....as usual

Dutchy

Immortal
bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch

atleast you dont have to listen to Phil Gould..RaidUHS have it easy..shut up

Kid

Juniors
End of the day, no piss take, if you want proof of raiders rating poorly i'm a start. Not since the early to middish 90's have i enjoyed watching them play. From a personal side to me they are THE most boring side to watch. That will probably change again just as it did from them being one of if not the most exciting team to watch.

Meh, I cant see whats demeaning about that for you, unless you cant handle the fact that your team has done nothing since 2005......

innsaneink

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
Meh, I cant see whats demeaning about that for you, unless you cant handle the fact that your team has done nothing since 2005......

My god, you cant even follow a simple dialogue.......not much of an attention span there, and this is becoming oh soo boooorrring, youre boring- dead bori zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Raider_69

Post Whore
Cheers to El Diablo for the link

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/
In Round 2 the Raiders V Storm game on Fox out rated all others on fox outside the roosters v cowboys... this included beating the Tigers V Sea Eagles, Knights V Bulldogs for the 5 city metro, and i imagine regional we had faired even better.

cant seem to track down the previous week's ratings. But seems to put some doubt over the arguement put forward here that canberra rate poorly in regards to other teams, ill be sure to up-date this thread each week and see hoe we compare

Raider_69

Post Whore
for the record, the top 10 for the week:

Rnk Description (grouped) Channel Audience
1 LIVE: NRL ROOSTERS V RABBITOHS FOX Sports 1 242,086
2 LIVE: NRL COWBOYS V ROOSTERS FOX Sports 3 167,987
3 LIVE: NRL RAIDERS V STORM FOX Sports 3 156,699
4 LIVE & ACTIVE: NRL TIGERS V SEA EAGLES FOX Sports 3 148,910
5 LIVE: NRL KNIGHTS V BULLDOGS FOX Sports 1 139,810
6 LIVE: NRL MONDAY POST GAME SHOW FOX Sports 1 107,590
7 LIVE: FOOTBALL: INTERNATIONAL FOX Sports 2 89,958
8 LIVE: RUGBY UNION: S14 REDS V CHIEFS FOX Sports 1 84,691