What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good are we!

Wobbygong

First Grade
How ordinary are we.............? would be a far more appropriate title for this thread don't you think?

fourplay

Juniors
rourkster said:
Does anyone want toast and bacon to go with the egg on their face........?
;-)

Dogs were missing SBW you spastic.. We'll sell how well you go without Johns.. :lol:

Johns Magic

Referee
dodge said:
And you know I'd probably have tolerance for you and the rest of the Noughts fans bumbling around in here this weekend - but this tool renegading as Knights fanatic is beyond reason, and as such, can shove it up his ass.

Have a nice day.

Accept him as your brother Dodge, you're two of a kind.

Johns Magic

Referee
fourplay said:
Dogs were missing SBW you spastic.. We'll sell how well you go without Johns.. :lol:

SBW...lol!

He's a back-rower, not your bloody playmaker. In fact you don't even have a playmaker anymore with Anasta gone. Sherwin is a fraud and Holdsworth is an average PL player.

Gene Krupa

Referee
dodge said:
Either way Dilly, doesn't in concern you how easily you fell apart with Johns and then Buderus off? You're shrugging it off like there's some sort of excuse for allowing 16 points in 7 minutes.

Just for the record, you only scored 12 points with Joey off the field. Moron.

sunny

typical stuff from from dilmah :lol:

That being said, the "we were without SBW" line is lame-as

C.P

Juniors
Rammo said:
Sorry admins,

I guess I should have pounced on this thread a little earlier with all the rubbish it has in it.

My net speed has been down so this is the first look I've had at it.

Supporters from both sides who posted the crap in this thread should take abit of a look at themselves, in particular C.P. and Knights Fanatic.

I'd swear I was back in the schoolyard on a Monday morning with some of this crap, honestly.

What are you smokin Rammo
I tell a bloke to give himself an uppercut and go back to school and I need to have a look at myself, K.F has 2 posts deleted altogether and meanwhile 3 posters carry on a 3 page effort as to who is trolling whose forum, to go along with numerous other trolls having their 2 cents worth :roll:
Take off your coke bottles

Moffo

Referee
C.P said:
What are you smokin Rammo
I tell a bloke to give himself an uppercut and go back to school and I need to have a look at myself, K.F has 2 posts deleted altogether and meanwhile 3 posters carry on a 3 page effort as to who is trolling whose forum, to go along with numerous other trolls having their 2 cents worth :roll:
Take off your coke bottles

Rammo I take your point mate, its a pity that not all (not naming any Dilmah names) posters in here are as mature :cool:

rourkster

Juniors
fourplay said:

You'll be missing the sh*t Bulldog Wanker all year.
Anasta is playing with the Roosters now you know...............

And just for the record, I have full muscular function, with no signs of spasticity.
And for the further record we still have Davico, Newton and Abraham on the sidelines with blokes likes Cooper, Tighe and Mullen in PL. You blokes were just about full strength. Might like to check the scores for the other 2 grades.