What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many have come over.

Parra Guru

Coach
i *heart* LU

I read it for the articles I swear :sarcasm:

ericalpha.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
To all the newbies

If you wish to have access to the Parallel Dimension (Eels Social Forum), you can access it through your User CP and request access.

Currently there are lots of disturbing photos taken at the recent Bronx game.

Captain BF

Juniors
G'day! This is my first post on this site, even though i joined about a month or so ago. I am Rockdog on the Parra Eels forum. I have been lurking for a while. I find reading other peoples opinions on Parra (the Great club that we all love) interesting. I may not agree with all the opinions i.e. the person who felt that Jarryd Hayne took a dive the other night.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you don't have to agree with anyone or everyone, thats your right

cheers and welcome to LU Captain

goboggo

Juniors
Twizzle said:
no need to diss the official site here

if you have a problem with them, take it up with them

See, you get overzealous mods on both sites!

Shhhh, no-one mention the other site that doesn't exist!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
how is that overzealous modding? :lol:

it's just not what this site is for... bagging other sites... thats all

goboggo

Juniors
So you can bag anything except the other site?

Please.

Unless you are promoting Jihad you should be able to say what you want.

ps my earlier post wasn't suggesting you should go back, just thought you might like to know that the attiude that made you leave seems to have changed somewhat.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
goboggo said:
So you can bag anything except the other site?

Please.

Unless you are promoting Jihad you should be able to say what you want.

ps my earlier post wasn't suggesting you should go back, just thought you might like to know that the attiude that made you leave seems to have changed somewhat.

no you can't, thats why both sites have moderators to police the rules and its also why some sites get shot down due to lack of moderating

Parra Guru

Coach
i didn't have a problem with the members, I miss a few people from there, but i thought the moderation was a little bias unfortunately.

Suitman

Post Whore
Parra Guru said:
i didn't have a problem with the members, I miss a few people from there, but i thought the moderation was a little bias unfortunately.

I'm with PG.

The members were fine.
The moderating was indeed overzealous and at times personal.
The time delay was most annoying.

I had some great times there, but seriously, couldn't go back.

Suity

Junior 5

Juniors
Hi Guys, glad to see a few people have come over to this forum. As you have already read by my mum posting earlier, I got to meet Dean Widders it was really really great. I had a wonderful time at Parra Stadium and we are coming back again, but unfortunely it won't be until next year.
Well now that I have finally have registered with the forum, I will post alot more.
Bye for now and GO THE MIGHTY EELS.

goboggo, For other topics on League or Other then go to the top most forum on LU, to talk about other things Parra Related, but you know have a social bent, then the Parallel Dimension is the place to be.

crusader-eel

Juniors
I never registered at the official site but I used to read it. I really enjoyed some of the songs that were posted there - very funny some of them. I still cannot hear My Sharona without think of My Timana. :)

Haynzy

First Grade
Junior 5 said:
Hi Guys, glad to see a few people have come over to this forum. As you have already read by my mum posting earlier, I got to meet Dean Widders it was really really great. I had a wonderful time at Parra Stadium and we are coming back again, but unfortunely it won't be until next year.
Well now that I have finally have registered with the forum, I will post alot more.
Bye for now and GO THE MIGHTY EELS.

Good on you Junior, it's great that you got to meet Deano and had such a good time.

I was over in Sydney visiting a sick relative and was able to take my 5year old son to his first Eels game at that game too.
We hung around afterwards and he got to meet Hindy, Caylo, Ian Hindy, Joel Reddy and Kris Inu. He got a couple of pics and some autographs and hasn't stopped talking about it.
We also met some of the cool cats from this site and had a great time.

Haynzy

First Grade
Luckily I didn't go looking for gnomes in the garden so we didn't get any nasty surprises ;-)

Latest posts