What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Billy Slaters Karate kick to the head of David Klemmer?

How many weeks for Billy Slaters Karate kick to the head of David Klemmer?

Votes: 17 18.3%

Votes: 16 17.2%

Votes: 14 15.1%

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Season

Votes: 38 40.9%

• Total voters
What are you even talking about? That you can tackle the attacking player in mid-air has no bearing on his point you illiterate f**k.
Yeah I'm so illiterate. I'm just bashing the keyboard randomly so I must just be the luckiest person alive to be getting it all right.

The dopey merkin said that if an attacking player caught the ball it would be no different to last night. Well, deadshit, it is, because it's a completely different rule. If you don't get that you must be as geniused as the bias doggies mong.

Canard

Immortal
According to some on here, when contesting a bomb players should only be allowed to jump straight up and keep there hands by there sides.

Yeah I'm so illiterate. I'm just bashing the keyboard randomly so I must just be the luckiest person alive to be getting it all right.

An infinite about of monkeys at an infinite amount of typewriters.............:sarcasm:

dogslife

Coach
I love it when Dogslife comes in here and doesnt even know the f**king rules.
Explain to me which rule I've misinterpreted. I know full well an attacking player can be tackled in the air. All I'm saying is the same boot down the throat principle should apply in this situation if the attacker wants to avoid getting tackled

dogslife

Coach
Klemmer was the one who was breaking the laws of the game by touching a player in mid-air while not contesting the ball. If he'd been the defending player he wouldn't have been in the wrong. So that's the difference that you obviously can't understand. But then again you didn't even know an attacking player can be tackled in mid-air because you don't even know the rules of the sport. Little wonder this whole issue is so perplexing for you. I'm not sure if it's just plain bias or if there's some kind of mental defect involved - probably plenty of both. When will doggiiiiiiiessss brah fans realise they have no credibility on this matter. They are bias and full of grubs themselves.
:lol: You are literally too stupid for words

Canard

Immortal
On a side note, my prediction that a canny coach like Hasler would even up the playing field by slowing down the ruck after the Storm and Souths showed that Daniel Anderson was basically lying in the off season, was proven to be correct. (Thats one out of 1000 predictions correct so far)

chrisD

Coach

The dopey merkin said that if an attacking player caught the ball it would be no different to last night. Well, deadshit, it is, because it's a completely different rule. If you don't get that you must be as geniused as the bias doggies mong.

Oh you're one of the lingering dumb f**ks still clinging to the imaginary mid-air tackle who wasn't flushed out by the gifs and stills that have been posted in this thread. You should have said so earlier, so we'd have known to ignore your dumb f**kery.

Oh you're one of the lingering dumb f**ks still clinging to the imaginary mid-air tackle who wasn't flushed out by the gifs and stills that have been posted in this thread. You should have said so earlier, so we'd have known to ignore your dumb f**kery.
Are these the images that prove without any doubt that Slater wasn't looking anywhere near Klemmer? And yet dumb merkins like you are still saying he kicked him the head. Must be another bias dogs twat. Klemmer made contact with a player in mid-air and wasn't contesting the ball. That's illegal. End of story. Even if bias tards don't get it.

chrisD

Coach
Are these the images that prove without any doubt that Slater wasn't looking anywhere near Klemmer? And yet dumb merkins like you are still saying he kicked him the head. Must be another bias dogs twat. Klemmer made contact with a player in mid-air and wasn't contesting the ball. That's illegal. End of story. Even if bias tards don't get it.

lol, instigating contact with the jaw and throat to an opponents boot, cuckoo f**k.

lol, instigating contact with the jaw and throat to an opponents boot, cuckoo f**k.
He didn't instigate anything. He jumped to catch a ball. He has every right to do so. The contact came from a player who had no right to make ANY contact, the chaser. I know that blind bias makes already dopey people even more geniused but this is ridiculous.

chrisD

Coach
He didn't instigate anything. He jumped to catch a ball. He has every right to do so. The contact came from a player who had no right to make ANY contact, the chaser. I know that blind bias makes already dopey people even more geniused but this is ridiculous.

Yeah for sure, Klemmer instigated the contact, with his throat and jaw, against Slater's extended boot, at head height.

Yeah for sure, Klemmer instigated the contact
Of course he did. He ran into a player who was in mid-air. And he has no right to do so under the rules unless he is contesting the ball, which he wasn't. This is what the bias dumb merkins don't get. It's called the international laws of the game of rugby league. If you're too thick to understand them or too bias to interpret them correctly, stay the f**k out of debates about rulings.

ns7

Juniors
Man this East Coast Tiger bloke is some piece of work. Probably sitting in a dark room with a solitary desk lamp lit rocking back & forth.

As opposed to the doggies twats who despite all the evidence, and the player in question and the match review committee saying there was nothing in it, the mongs are still carrying on about it.

dogslife

Coach
Man this East Coast Tiger bloke is some piece of work. Probably sitting in a dark room with a solitary desk lamp lit rocking back & forth.
He's a mind reader. He was reading Klemmer's mind and knew he was going to tackle Slater in the air, even though he never got the chance

Canard

Immortal

Ad Hominem attack that didn't address the point being discussed in any way.

He's a mind reader. He was reading Klemmer's mind and knew he was going to tackle Slater in the air, even though he never got the chance

And I assume you correctly read his mind that he was only trying to contest the ball?

ns7

Juniors
As opposed to the doggies twats who despite all the evidence, and the player in question and the match review committee saying there was nothing in it, the mongs are still carrying on about it.

ok, pump the brakes for a sec and show using video or images where exactly Klemmer initiates contact.

Latest posts