What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for GI???

munge

Juniors
Simple attach intent to the shoulder charge if you get it wrong be aware that your going off and your going to get a hefty suspension

Thats exactly right. i don't doubt there was intent from inglis but if you go in for the shoulder charge there is always a risk that it will be dangerous

inglis should probably get 5-6 weeks and i don't think any souths fans should dispute it.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
8 weeks for high G.I.

6 weeks for Isaac Luke for the carrying on while Young was being taken from the field.
Very inappropriate time for laughter and throat slitting motions. In a time where we are trying to
promote the game to kids (and their parents to let them play), this was a disgraceful act and damaging for the code.

I know Luke rivals Dave Taylor in the low IQ stakes, but he deserves a suspension for this.

I thought it was hilarious, personally. Nearly as hilarious as you Merge spastics carrying on about a great hit.

I reckon he will get the suspension some merkin in at NRL HQ thinks appropriate, given a wide range of unfathomable well thought up excuses to make it either worse than it was or a very unfortunate set of circumstances leading to a sad collision.

Fuggin merkins have no idea themselves so how can we guess what they will do?

Gallen=God

Juniors
I hate all things Inglis and Souths and I still think he'll get off. Hit wasn't that bad.
If Kasiano got off than he will.

People saying he's going to get 5-6 are delerious.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I didnt see that.....though I did see him - shock horror - smiling

Thought we'd have heard more of this if in fact it happened...maybe he was doing it towards his team mate - ie: "Youre gooorne"
It was clear that it was a "cut" gesture to the cameraman. He was smiling out of embarassment and telling the cameraman to stop putting the camera in his face.

It had nothing to do with Young.

innsaneink

Referee
Not sure. Was talking to my cousin last night and he told me that's what he heard.

The idiots apparently were talking about ''if it had happened on the street'' :roll:

Lot of calls to Sports Sunday this morning about how OTT ABC were last night

innsaneink

Referee
It was clear that it was a "cut" gesture to the cameraman. He was smiling out of embarassment and telling the cameraman to stop putting the camera in his face.

It had nothing to do with Young.

Sounds feasible.
I recall I was behind about 5 mins on IQ and FFed a lot thru this dead period

redvscotty

First Grade
2GB were commenting on Merritt running 15 - 20 metres to land a punch on a Dragon. I didn't see it, but isn't that what Jennings got 10 for in Origin?

thommo4pm

Coach
:lol::lol:

Get over yourself and your persecution complex. You're not Manly. You've only been around since 1999, you're not old enough for people to "hate" you other than maybe some from the Shire.

As for us lol@Souths fans defending Inglis, perhaps we like the shoulder charge as part of the game.

If we've only been around since 1999, then why did your club do the promo before the game on the big screen of the 93 years of history between our clubs and that we had 36 premierships between us?

You likely weren't even at the game like the majority of Souths supporters on this forum.

fred95

Juniors
He'll get 2 which is not too bad for us. Merritt can do the job in the short term and gives him time to get over any niggles he has for the run home to the final.

There was nothing in it and you fools who are sounding hysterical are only embarassing yourselves. You freaks are making it sound like the Prior tackle.

NO swinging arm.
NO leading elbow.
Player's positiong was lowering quickly because of the tackler from behind.
ZERO malicious intent.

Not to mention GI has a clean record of this sort of thing.

Those are the facts. It belongs in the most lenient category of high tackles. If Young didn't go off in the car noone would be talking about this.

Inglis has morphed from petulance when tackled, into a player that snarls like a rabid animal for no reason at all, perhaps it's not all his fault, one only has to watch the coach winding them up pre game, screaming, ,with spittle flying from his contorted lips and clenched fists continually punching the air. Crocker, Sam Burgess and of course Taylor are also of the same ilk as Inglis.

innsaneink

Referee
Inglis has morphed from petulance when tackled, into a player that snarls like a rabid animal for no reason at all, perhaps it's not all his fault, one only has to watch the coach winding them up pre game, screaming, ,with spittle flying from his contorted lips and clenched fists continually punching the air. Crocker, Sam Burgess and of course Taylor are also of the same ilk as Inglis.

:crazy:

Enjoy your footy?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Well we're 3rd so it's working.

Latest posts