What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for GI???

Fire

First Grade
Did the cat at least go into the Dragons shed after the game to apologise to Young and see if he is OK?

Ribs

Bench
Perhaps softcocks like Dean Young should protect their own welfare by choosing not to play the game.

South Sydney till you die. Hopefully that happens soon.

Very much looking forward to seeing that group of low dogs getting dumped from the finals.

Fire

First Grade
Yep, at least this thread has separated the normal Souths fans from the whack jobs.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
WTF happened to you S.S.T.I.D? You used to be sane.

This forum is nothing but a haven for trolls and I don't have the time nor patience to be cordial with 12 year olds or people with the intelligence of a 12 year old. I gave this forum a bit of respect when it was a reasonable place for rugby league discussion, but those days are long gone. So I post with the level of respect that this place deserves well in mind.

Fire

First Grade
This forum is nothing but a haven for trolls and I don't have the time nor patience to be cordial with 12 year olds or people with the intelligence of a 12 year old. I gave this forum a bit of respect when it was a reasonable place for rugby league discussion, but those days are long gone. So I post with the level of respect that this place deserves well in mind.

Is everything OK matey? You sound like you're about to cry :lol:

Ribs

Bench
Classic. Souths fans talking it up like they've always been in the finals. Seriously you've seen your side play one finals match in over twenty years.

david36

Juniors
Should get 0 weeks, was a good tackle, For the all the people who disagree then go put your sisters skirt on and go play netball out in the back yard with the rest of the girls. Rugby league is not your sport if a big hit makes you cry.

Fire

First Grade
I've cried several times today already. From laughter. At your spineless crew of spastics whinging about a great rugby league tackle.

Fair enough. Anyways, you say you want to talk serious footy. Do you know if Inglis went into the Dragon's shed after the game to see if Young was OK?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Look, its a tackle gone wrong IMO. Shit happens.

You merkins from the lower end of the gene pool should all be exterminated or sterilised though.

I shudder to think of the Kieran Loveridge's of the world you poor merkins will churn out.

Its child abuse just for you to have the right to breed.

Souths are a magnet for it. No surprises there. The Scum from the Slum.

Eat a dick you feral merkins.

KempoKnight

Juniors
Jeez you south fans coming in and saying it was a good hit are kidding yourself. He should of been sent. 4 weeks imo, Young missed last night and will miss next weeks due to concussion. 2 for the hit and 2 for the games Young will miss.

Should get 0 weeks, was a good tackle, For the all the people who disagree then go put your sisters skirt on and go play netball out in the back yard with the rest of the girls. Rugby league is not your sport if a big hit makes you cry.

You probably have a beer gut and a mullet because this post screams bogan.

Think of the player welfare you old fart, this isn't the 1980's where its considered a big hit when you blindside a player thrusting your body into their head.

Look, its a tackle gone wrong IMO. Shit happens.

You merkins from the lower end of the gene pool should all be exterminated or sterilised though.

I shudder to think of the Kieran Loveridge's of the world you poor merkins will churn out.

Its child abuse just for you to have the right to breed.

Souths are a magnet for it. No surprises there. The Scum from the Slum.

Eat a dick you feral merkins.

mike-tyson-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-953.gif

haha

Juniors

Think of the player welfare you old fart, this isn't the 1980's where its considered a big hit when you blindside a player thrusting your body into their head.

So should pritchard have got more than One week for his hit earlier in the season?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

Mate, they are enough to make me a Dogs fan this September.

That says it all really. Their reputation as classless bottom feeders is well deserved.

Swine.

haha

Juniors
Jeez you south fans coming in and saying it was a good hit are kidding yourself. He should of been sent. 4 weeks imo, Young missed last night and will miss next weeks due to concussion. 2 for the hit and 2 for the games Young will miss.

I think One week is fair, Four is just insane considering Graham got 0 and pritchard got One week.
The onlt person I think copped a few was Teo. The Judicary is a bit of a lucky dip though.

So should pritchard have got more than One week for his hit earlier in the season?

Pritchard didn't jump off the ground.

Most of the Souths supporters think there was nothing in it, simply going off precedence he will get one week.

Inglis went in to level Young, he should pay the price.

Mate, they are enough to make me a Dogs fan this September.

lol Your fellow dragons fans will say thats blasphemy.

That says it all really. Their reputation as classless bottom feeders is well deserved.

Swine

Cant believe some of them.

Lmao Some of their supporters even came out in support of the Luke spear tackle.

Want to know what's funnier, one of their fans even tried to justify the tackle with unrelated physics. :lol:

KempoKnight

Juniors
I think One week is fair, Four is just insane considering Graham got 0 and pritchard got One week.
The onlt person I think copped a few was Teo. The Judicary is a bit of a lucky dip though.

I just think its about time the damage to the other player was considered. Young will miss two games because of it. If Inglis misses one how in the world is that even fair?

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Getting a lecture in class and tact from a Merge fan. f**king priceless, that is. Personally, I've got more respect for the stuff that I flush down the toilet each morning than you Merge merkins. So you don't like us? It's a f**king great thing, then, that we don't give a shit.

Last edited:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Getting a lecture in class and tact from a Merge fan. f**king priceless, that is. Personally, I've got more respect for the stuff that I flush down the toilet each morning than you Merge merkins. So you don't like us? It's a f**king great thing, then, that we don't give a shit.

Your dad should have been sterilised.

If you ever find out who he is, you can tell him that from Merge fans.