What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for GI???

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
It looks like I've upset a few Merge fans. f**k me, I had better be careful. I'll make sure I've got my taser with me the next time we play. It might serve me well if history is anything to go by.

iAL2EKBUPywge.gif

And someone makes the gif....

MkPZn.gif

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Just saw the replay again posted by retch.

What a f**king thug. Throw the f**king books at him he deserves at least 6-8 weeks for that. f**king one of the lowest acts I've seen on the footy field. Disgraceful.

Fire

First Grade
It looks like I've upset a few Merge fans. f**k me, I had better be careful. I'll make sure I've got my taser with me the next time we play. It might serve me well if history is anything to go by.

*spoilers*

LOL@5(o)uff$!

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Why wasn't he sent off? What advantage do the dragons get from that sickening display. If that doesn't constitute a send off, what does?

Why wasn't he sent off? What advantage do the dragons get from that sickening display. If that doesn't constitute a send off, what does?

This is something I have an issue with(had an issue with the Kasiano head high as well), it's not fair that the teams playing Souths in the coming weeks get to play them understrength whereas the dragons lose their player and GI stays on.

Something needs to be done about it.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It gets worse every time you look at it. On the first view it doesn't look like he lined him up. On retch's gif it does. I think he might have a fair bit of spare time to polish his speedboat.

ceagle

Bench
Definetly one of the worst tackles for a while, with the pace he was running at Young and how he used his shoulder was sickening probably deserves just under what Prior got earlier this year.

The initial point of contact was elbow on the ball. The shoulder did get Young in the head. I don't think there was a lot in it. I remember in years gone by that was a great tackle. He'll get 3 most likely but I would not be surprised if he got off.

Zigwaa

Bench
Merrin will get him next year. Guaranteed.

Ha! Name one player Merrin has got? The bloke's a no talent ass clown.

Good form from the tard last night to run in and push players around his injured team mate.

drago brelli

Bench
It gets worse every time you look at it. On the first view it doesn't look like he lined him up. On retch's gif it does. I think he might have a fair bit of spare time to polish his speedboat.
Inglis show last night that he is one of the genuine low lifes of the game. He lined Young up and deliberately hit him whilst Young wasn't watching. Young couldn't defend himself. Inglis is a thug. Warren Ryan who was one of the toughest players in the game intimated this on 702 last night. I have never heard Ryan get so worked up as I did last night.

Spot On

Coach
It just looks worse and worse every time you see it. I think there is going to be huge pressure to make an example of this one.

*Paul*

Juniors
Would've been declared an awesome tackle a few years ago.

It's a little sad. You can understand officialdom's overbearing timidity, they have an image (and therefore revenue stream) to protect, but it's disappointing seeing the rank and file supporter so meekly toeing the company line.