What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for GI???

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Hey Ron, you've used that line before. Why don't you take some some of your own advice, little man, and 'eat a dick you feral merkin'.

Last edited:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Getting a lecture in class and tact from a Merge fan. f**king priceless, that is. Personally, I've got more respect for the stuff that I flush down the[/B] toilet each morning than you Merge merkins. So you don't like us? It's a f**king great thing, then, that we don't give a shit.

Your Meth when the coppers carry out a search warrant?

How many hubcaps did you steal last week?

drago brelli

Bench
Young got carried off and Inglis stayed on and played the full 80. What sort of a character is Greg Inglis.....1. He physically assulted his partner (and she stayed with him, go figure). 2. He was part of the salary cap rort at Melbourne. How could you not know when hundreds of thousands of dollars turns up in your bank account. 3. He was born in NSW and went to high school at Macksville High then goes off and plays for QLD. Traitor, you might say. 4. He reniged on Brisbane when he told them he would sign for them. Refused to go to Brisbane and meet with them reportedly saying "planes don't fly in the rain". 5 He intentionally and deliberately hit DeanYoung in the head with his shoulder when he was looking for support, a cowardly act?
Dean Young.....put all his 2010 Grand Final memorabilia on ebay to help support one of his mates wives who has cancer and was expecting her first child. I rest my case.

Last edited:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Young got carried off and Inglis stayed on and played the full 80. Who exactly is Greg Inglis.....1. He physically assulted his partner (and she stayed with him, go figure). 2. He was part of the salary cap rort at Melbourne. How could you not know when hundreds of thousands of dollars turns up in your bank account. 3. He was born in NSW and went to high school at Macksville High then goes off and plays for QLD. Traitor, you might say. 4. He intentionally and deliberately hit DeanYoung in the head with his shoulder when he was looking for support, a cowardly act?
Dean Young.....put all his 2010 Grand Final memorabilia on ebay to help support one of his mates wives who has cancer and was expecting her first child. I rest my case.

Mate, your trying to justify class to welfare recipients. They thrive on the Inglis model.

Humble dignity, like Dean Young displays, will forever be above those who try and drag it down to their miserable level.

haha

Juniors
I just think its about time the damage to the other player was considered. Young will miss two games because of it. If Inglis misses one how in the world is that even fair?

Fair enough if it's intentional, but I dont believe GI deliberatly played at his head.
Careless more than deliberate and things like this will happen in a full contact sport.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Hey Ron, you've used that line before. Why don't you take some some of your own advice, little man, and 'eat a dick you feral merkin'.

Hey. Hey. Hey.

I need hub caps for an 86 VL and an old lady rolled. Can you put the word out in The Burrow for me?

10 bucks and a bottle of metho. Might even throw in a pack of Winnie Reds and a thong if they are the hubbies that look like mags.

Frailty

First Grade
Should be a 4 week suspension...

Had him lined up, leaped into it, Young was not falling at all...

Liddell

Juniors
Young got carried off and Inglis stayed on and played the full 80. What sort of a character is Greg Inglis.....1. He physically assulted his partner (and she stayed with him, go figure). 2. He was part of the salary cap rort at Melbourne. How could you not know when hundreds of thousands of dollars turns up in your bank account. 3. He was born in NSW and went to high school at Macksville High then goes off and plays for QLD. Traitor, you might say. 4. He reniged on Brisbane when he told them he would sign for them. Refused to go to Brisbane and meet with them reportedly saying "planes don't fly in the rain". 5 He intentionally and deliberately hit DeanYoung in the head with his shoulder when he was looking for support, a cowardly act?

He gave some of your fans a smile last night before his try though, you have to like him for that.

Seriously, some of you Dragons fans are a crack up. One guys troll account has really got to you fella's hasn't it?

BigRedV

Juniors
Fair enough if it's intentional, but I dont believe GI deliberatly played at his head.
Careless more than deliberate and things like this will happen in a full contact sport.

Seriously dude, he jumped to hit him high. Watch the replay. He has is shoulder/arm cocked ready to hit with it, and jumps in the air to hit him higher.

I can't fathom how people are saying it was unintentional. It was about as unintentional as Burgess hitting Morris after the try, and inglis the bitch starting on the tryline, and the biggest farkwit with the throat sliting gesture on the sideline.

Souffs are all hard bro, they have awesome tats, and are tough as when the other team has their back turned and can't see a hit coming.

Its gonna be sweeter than ever watching them miss out on the GF once again this year. Biggest farkwit of a club the NRL has ever seen.

Randwick Rabbit

Juniors
Seriously dude, he jumped to hit him high. Watch the replay. He has is shoulder/arm cocked ready to hit with it, and jumps in the air to hit him higher.

I can't fathom how people are saying it was unintentional. It was about as unintentional as Burgess hitting Morris after the try, and inglis the bitch starting on the tryline, and the biggest farkwit with the throat sliting gesture on the sideline.

Souffs are all hard bro, they have awesome tats, and are tough as when the other team has their back turned and can't see a hit coming.

Its gonna be sweeter than ever watching them miss out on the GF once again this year. Biggest farkwit of a club the NRL has ever seen.
How's those grapes.... a bit sour for you champ?

haha

Juniors

He had a foot on the ground when contact was made.Not saying he doesn't deserve a week but the souths hate is clouding peoples judgment.
People are deluded if they think he deliberatly launched at his head, FFS
he'd be half a foot taller than Young. If he jumped he would have smashed him with his hip.

Hutty1986

Immortal
He gave some of your fans a smile last night before his try though, you have to like him for that.

Seriously, some of you Dragons fans are a crack up. One guys troll account has really got to you fella's hasn't it?

Oh, right-the old trolling line :lol:

Good ole' Souff Sydney Til I Derp, a true gentleman and scholar

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I'm happy to admit Souths were way too good. No sour grapes from me. Thats football.

Souths are a good team. Inglis' hit went wrong and that can happen. I have no emotion about that.

Farkwits applauding head injuries on the other hand, based on club allegiances, thats low.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Getting a lecture in class and tact from a Merge fan. f**king priceless, that is. Personally, I've got more respect for the stuff that I flush down the toilet each morning than you Merge merkins. So you don't like us? It's a f**king great thing, then, that we don't give a shit.

Funny, we think the same about your metho swilling lot ya banjo playing f**kstick.
Back to your cardboard box Cletus ! :sarcasm:

retch

Juniors
iAL2EKBUPywge.gif

Ulysseus

Bench
Pointless now, don't give a shit as Saints get no benefit given they lost a player for the rest of the game and $ou55s did not.

Latest posts