What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for GI???

Perth Red

Post Whore
Should be none but as the games gone soft and panders to media hysteria it will be 2-3. The two shots on Burgess were worse as first point of contact was the head unlike Inglis where first point was on ball and arm.

Fire

First Grade
Ha! Name one player Merrin has got? The bloke's a no talent ass clown.

Good form from the tard last night to run in and push players around his injured team mate.

Got under his skin, even before the high shot...

LOL@5(o)uff$!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Inglis show last night that he is one of the genuine low lifes of the game. He lined Young up and deliberately hit him whilst Young wasn't watching. Young couldn't defend himself. Inglis is a thug. Warren Ryan who was one of the toughest players in the game intimated this on 702 last night. I have never heard Ryan get so worked up as I did last night.
Inglis is a thug?

In his 8 season career:
0 reports for a spear tackle
and this is his first ever report for a high tackle.

Yeah massive thug.

Get your hand off it you tool.

Fire

First Grade
Love how carried away BunniesMan is getting. You can tell who the older Souths fans are and who the kids are. It's laughable, but excusable, because he's never been in this position before. Long, long way to go matey :lol:

LOL@5(o)uff$!

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
For me personally , penalty was suffice , but if the judicial system is all about fairness and consistency its 1-2 weeks.

RedVDave

First Grade
In the moment of the game I was baying for blood and wanted Inglis sent from the field but having looked at the tackle again I think the tackle really was not much different to the one in Rnd 1 when Pritchard hit Simmons, I don't know Inglis's judicary record so I would say no more than 2-3 weeks.

thommo4pm

Coach
Perhaps softcocks like Dean Young should protect their own welfare by choosing not to play the game.

If only keyboard hero's like you had the guts to go and call Dean Young a soft c**k to his face hey.....
Nobody who plays 1st grade is a soft c**k.

You on the other hand show how pathetic you are with your posts.

Fire

First Grade
Agreed, no-one who plays NRL is soft (Inglis included). But he's a cat.

LOL@5(o)uff$!

BunniesMan

Immortal
I disagree with any criticism of Dean Young at this stage. As long as I don't hear him say something stupid like comparing it to the Prior tackle or supporting GI getting a suspension then I have no problem with him and wish him a quick and full recovery.

NAS

Juniors
Got under his skin, even before the high shot...

LOL@5(o)uff$!

All good, I'm sure the scoreboard gives them solace....if not the competition ladder....

The fact that souths dominated the forward exchanges suggests to me that your supposition is based not on discernible facts.....

Fire

First Grade
I disagree with any criticism of Dean Young at this stage. As long as I don't hear him say something stupid like comparing it to the Prior tackle or supporting GI getting a suspension then I have no problem with him and wish him a quick and full recovery.

Dean Young would be happy to have you in his corner, oh so honourable one :lol:

Fire

First Grade
All good, I'm sure the scoreboard gives them solace....if not the competition ladder....

The fact that souths dominated the forward exchanges suggests to me that your supposition is based not on discernible facts.....

Wow. Big words and shit. Cool story bro.

LOL@5(o)uff$!

Fire

First Grade
I think this is all a bit rich coming from a club that used to employ Craig Field.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Teo got 2 weeks, so about there would be fair, I will go with 2 weeks, 1 weeks with an early plea

Latest posts