What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Jeremy Smith?

aussie7798

First Grade
Have not seen the game or incident but i reckon zero weeks as its not his go and suspend ryles for attempting to tarnish smiths name

Grapple

Bench
Here's a tip for NZ players. Dont do dirty illegal shit and you wont get suspended for test matches.

Yeah because you'd never see an Aussie do dirty illegal shit. :lol:

3 weeks. Hopefully Robinson doesn't have any serious damage. Looked pretty scary.

aqua_duck

Coach
Honestly I think the fact that Robinson left on a stretcher and with a neck brace made it look a lot worse than it actually was

Absolute filthy grub, always has been always will be. Yet this gets masked as "being tough".

3-4 weeks minimum, next time the player on the end of another one of his grub acts might not be so lucky.

maple_69

Bench
Wasn't too bad. Grubby but made to look awful by the injury.
Really hope Robinson isn't seriously injured, he wasn't one of our nuffies!

rnb11

Juniors
I think there was intent to bring him down hard like all Smith's tackles but I don't think he deliberately slammed his head into the ground, he didn't use any force, he just went with the momentum. At the most he'll get a week I reckon.