What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Latrell?

Apey

Staff member
The injury is irrelevant. I feel for the bloke but that should never be taken into consideration when worse hits can lead to no damage. Latrell wasn't off his feet and Manu was falling. Players jumping clear off the ground and getting someone high have only been hit with a grade 2 so this is a grade 1.
That's right buddy, you fight for your throne.

BadnMean

Juniors
The injury is irrelevant. I feel for the bloke but that should never be taken into consideration when worse hits can lead to no damage. Latrell wasn't off his feet and Manu was falling. Players jumping clear off the ground and getting someone high have only been hit with a grade 2 so this is a grade 1.

Mitchell had 0 control over that tackle.

He came flying in targeting Manu at an angle destined to flatten him with no wrapping motion at all.

Exactly. That's why it's reckless and not careless. The onus is actually on the tackler to be in some sort of control and not to demolish a blokes face. He didn't lower very far and contact was under his eye, that's a fair way above chin & neck.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bunniesman reeling them in like Rex Hunt on Sunday arvo.
10/10
homer simpson episode 13 GIF

BadnMean

Juniors
Seems about right for mine. NRL may have got something right for a change.
Yeah fair enough. Souffs fans will bitch but they've graded him a whole category lower than CHN the other week, which is generous. If he wasn't a loose cannon with 4 priors he might have been back this year in a GF.

Vic Mackey

Referee
TBF I’m glad they’ve gone with Grade 2. My concern if they gave him grade 3 there are so few it might give souths a better chance to get him off. I can’t see how anyone can say that isn’t a grade 2

McLovin

Staff member
Joey gets up laughing if Latrell was Preston Campbell sized and put the same shot on. Penalty sufficient in that instance. He's a victim of his own strength